The VG Resource

Full Version: Any of you bums familiar with Darkstalkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hate that I can only talk to one person about it cuz everyone else hasnt played it or hasnt played it enough.

so let's have a thread. I just got darkstalkers chronicle: the chaos tower for psp, which is pretty awesome. I heard Yoshinori Ono (producer of sf4/ssf4) wants to desperately make a new installment for it.

If that happens what would you want to see?
(05-03-2010, 05:31 PM)JarJar Wrote: [ -> ]I heard Yoshinori Ono (producer of sf4/ssf4) wants to desperately make a new installment for it.

If that happens what would you want to see?

speaking of which I also heard it might be in a similar graphical style as the sf4 saga

If that also happens I hope they don't fuck up badly with most of the textures.
(05-03-2010, 06:23 PM)Ditto Wrote: [ -> ]I hope they don't fuck up badly with most of the textures.
Quote:psp
yeah, no

yeah
no

yeah

no

yeah
no
A new Darkstalkers would be fucking amazing. It's really sad that the only games Morrigan/Hsien-Ko/B.B. Hood have only appeared in crossovers in like, the past 500 years. And characters like Jon Talbain haven't shown up at ALL.
(05-03-2010, 06:28 PM)sweet georgia brown Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2010, 06:23 PM)Ditto Wrote: [ -> ]I hope they don't fuck up badly with most of the textures.
yeah, no

yeah
no

yeah

no

yeah
no

read more post, hunter

also yeah
no
no

i have not heard of it

ever

whats dark talkers??
(05-03-2010, 06:28 PM)sweet georgia brown Wrote: [ -> ]
yeah, no
What are you even going on about

not talking about the PSP game here
Quote:In a recent interview at Tokyo Game Show 2009, the producer of Capcom's popular game Street Fighter, Yoshinori Oro, said that “If I was given the resources and the permission to do so, I would love to make a new Darkstalkers more than anything,” and, “the art style would most likely mimic the visual style of Street Fighter IV.' Even though Capcom has not officially decided to make this game, Oro is helpful about persuading Capcom. Related to this, he said “if we can get enough people bombarding Capcom with requests, we would definitely turn this situation around."
why I mentioned that I hope they don't fuck up the textures like they did in SF4 seeing there is a good chance they'll use an art style similar to SF4
i honestly barely read any of the posts in this thread and could not care less

now excuse me i can not finish this backpedal until i leave the thread
[Image: 25texsl.jpg]
Waifu^

But no really, Darkstalkers/ vampire savior is a damn fine series.
It's interesting to look into some of the characters further than what the games show.
For instance:
[Image: ds3qbee1.jpg]
Despite being a parasitic flesh consuming monster, she's still adorable.
I'd want a new Darkstalkers simply because I'm deprived of Midnight Bliss. I mean I haven't played it in ages.
darkstalkers has some of the most creative and memorable character desings in Capcom's fighthing story.
(05-04-2010, 12:16 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]darkstalkers has some of the most creative and memorable character desings in Capcom's fighthing story.

quoting cuz its true, even has one of their best plots, not tossed around and backtracking/confusing like street figher.

i love the character's specials in this game, fucking bishamon:

has the ability to fucking to fucking possess you while giving you his sword and then you commit fucking seppaku.

l. raptor:
has the ability to turn you into a basketball while poofing on a jersey then crossing up and dunking you in a court his shapeshifting demon companion can turn into.
this game is fucking crazy/hilarious.
one of the characters' specials is to genderbend the opponent and then kill them
that would be demetri
I like darkstalkers but I haven't played it in forever.

I should get a psp after I get a new ps3 now shouldn't I?
A new Darkstalkers would be awesome. I am glad we have some of their characters in vs. games but the series really needs a reboot.
Pages: 1 2 3