The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario Tennis (GBC)-Courts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sheet
[Image: mtcortsthumbtsr.png]

These are all 13 of the distinct courts in Mario Tennis for the GBC. Not to be a dick about it or anything (sorry if it DOES come across as dickish), but Bacon's two sheets consisted of seven total courts. This includes some more of the Mario courts and some of the training courts.

These are on MFGG submitted by "MoonMan." I didn't steal these; I'm "MoonMan" there, but since I'm not registered as "MoonMan" here, I changed the tag to match my username here. So, no theft has been committed with this sheet.
Interesting!
(05-03-2010, 06:15 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting!
How so?
It means good rip. Big Grin
Thank you, I've been waiting for the court surfaces to finally be ripped.
I used to play this game back when I had a GBC. Great job!
I might be mistaken, but are all the courts from the Island Open included? I don't see the court where the finals take place on this sheet.
(05-08-2010, 12:50 PM)Bane84 Wrote: [ -> ]I might be mistaken, but are all the courts from the Island Open included? I don't see the court where the finals take place on this sheet.
Actually, all the Island Open matches use the Grass Court (top right of my sheet).
Right, but the venue for the final match is an indoor center court. I think it says "CENTER" on the bottom.
I just saw this on the front page, and in case you're going to continue ripping more sprites for the game, I'll make things easier for you, since I did my fair share of ripping sprites from the game to, but mine are menu sprites. You can take em if you want, I don't really care for credit. Ripped using Visual Boy Advance.