The VG Resource

Full Version: JUS Normal Gohan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: jusgohan.png]

I am working on this. CC please, I am making new attacks to differentiate from SSJ

EDIT: Fixed broken image
didn't gohan use a white headband?
No, I don't think so.
Gohan himself isn't that bad, but I am not a fan of the effects.
i am confuse.

is this an edit or a rip or what?
(05-02-2010, 10:09 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]didn't gohan use a white headband?

[Image: dbz3_character_03.jpg]

it's also missing his white part around his neck

...and his wristbands

...and his red sash

...and his hair is all wrong

...and he's missing his ponytail

...and well... he just doesn't look at all like him.
(05-03-2010, 02:17 PM)Kaikimi Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2010, 10:09 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]didn't gohan use a white headband?

[Image: dbz3_character_03.jpg]

it's also missing his white part around his neck

...and his wristbands

...and his red sash

...and his hair is all wrong

...and he's missing his ponytail

...and well... he just doesn't look at all like him.

This is based off of the Cell Saga Tournament, and this is an edit from the SSJ Gohan from JUS [Image: 177-44.jpg]This is what I based the sprite off of, just before some of his gi came off. I couldn't find an image and I gave my dragon box to my little cousins.
JUS is the worst style
Its better than M&L, but it gets over used and larger fighting game styles are better.
I think its the best because if you edit, there is a large array of poses to edit from. Plus it is easy to sprite in this style.
So, this is Cell Saga Gohan in his normal state? Looks pretty good, though I never
noticed his legs were so long in the JUS style... well, they're not long in most of
the poses, but in things like the Kamehameha and ledge hang...
all in all, its just a recolor. with minimun edits.
minimun as in no intention to adjust the sprite to resemble the character at least
(05-03-2010, 07:55 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]minimun as in no intention to adjust the sprite to resemble the character at least

What? It already IS Gohan!
(05-03-2010, 08:26 PM)Quackbillion Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2010, 07:55 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]minimun as in no intention to adjust the sprite to resemble the character at least

What? It already IS Gohan!
[Image: ao7y1i.jpg]
as Gohan as my kakuna is.
How can you say the sprite sheet doesn't look like this character?

Sure, he may be a bit taller, but so is the original sprite!
Pages: 1 2