The VG Resource

Full Version: [b]i hate tyvon[/b][chil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i hate tyvon[/b]
why is everybody always callin me out
Hey everybody.

Lets all make threads calling Tyvon out.
tyvon4demod
What is a Tyvon. Sounds disgusting. Whatever Tyvon is, I sure hope it doesn't post in this thread.
i want to see the joker portrayed by jim carey
the joker isnt exactly a clown
(05-02-2010, 05:58 PM)ThePortalGuru Wrote: [ -> ]What is a Tyvon. Sounds disgusting. Whatever Tyvon is, I sure hope it doesn't post in this thread.

You are not friends with Tyvon and you hardly know him, why do you keep sticking your butt in jokes that have nothing to do with you. Stop it and go away. It won't make you more accepted into the community just to let you know.
leave the poor guy alone, he's just tryin to have some fun
after all, spamhaul's about fun
ruth vader ginsberg
tyvon, stop talking to yourself
ruth vader ginsberg
(05-02-2010, 11:32 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2010, 05:58 PM)ThePortalGuru Wrote: [ -> ]What is a Tyvon. Sounds disgusting. Whatever Tyvon is, I sure hope it doesn't post in this thread.

You are not friends with Tyvon and you hardly know him, why do you keep sticking your butt in jokes that have nothing to do with you. Stop it and go away. It won't make you more accepted into the community just to let you know.

Sorry if I've come off as a huge ass in my first few weeks here. I had made no intention of making anyone upset, though I can understand where you're coming from here. I'll stop with (some) annoyances, even if Spamhaul is where I come to blabber idiocy. Again, sorry for this business. Just trying to have some harmless fun is all.
it ok guru just keep acting like yourself and dont change thats the way i like my people-- non bandwagony
Pages: 1 2