The VG Resource

Full Version: Game-On
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I went to Game-On at Federation Square and I saw a couple of things that suprised me so I wanted to share with ya guys what I've seen at this Game Exhibition.

[Image: 69537678zm2.jpg]
The First of many concept arts for the first four pokemon games
Blue, Yellow, Red and Green.

[Image: 55964081bd8.jpg]
Possibly the Player facing the Ghost in Pokemon Tower.

[Image: 11983887te7.jpg]
Staryu attacking Blastoise.

[Image: 16518925sg2.jpg]
Player was probably supposed to ride on Lapras in the Game.

[Image: 89523560ih0.jpg]
Town in the Game.
Possibly unused.

[Image: 15742938bk2.jpg]
Possibly Charizard in the Status Screen

[Image: 69972972hx4.jpg]
Battle screen with weird pokemon!
Is that DK?

[Image: 11746229vg9.jpg]
Pacman was origanally Puckman, however these people vandalised the P on Puckman on every machine, it ended up looking like:
"FUCKMAN"
So they changed the name.

[Image: 26018805pr7.jpg]
The Plans for GTA III.

[URL=http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=27513485wb5.jpg][Image: 27513485wb5.jpg]

Salvatore Leone was going to be called Frank.
That shadow is my Hair!!!

[Image: 23161941pj5.jpg]
Origanal concept art for Treeko.

[Image: 35133028kl1.jpg]
Origanal art for Torchic.

UPDATE:
[Image: 95569153pt0.jpg]
I missed this one XD,
This is like a mix between Latias and Blaziken, why?

So I hope you enjoyed these photos Smile
these are actually cool.
xTYVONx Wrote:these are actually cool.

Thanks man.
Wow, Torchic's old design is so much better than what it turned out to be...That said, I still hate the third Generation

I think it's pretty cool to see what they originally looked like, and compare it to what they've become
JoshR691 Wrote:I think it's pretty cool to see what they originally looked like, and compare it to what they've become

Same.
I think the reason why they changed Latias/Latios from that design to the new one, was maybe because it was too similar to Blaziken, just a random thought
Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke Wrote:I think the reason why they changed Latias/Latios from that design to the new one, was maybe because it was too similar to Blaziken, just a random thought

Now that you mention it I agree, I didn't see that that was Latias' Origanal Design, Oh and just to metion it I might post another thread about just other stuff that was in the exibiton or should I just post it this thread?
Very cool, kinda helps me calm down when I realize that every game or movie starts with some drawings and doodles.
Actually, I think it might have been Blazikens origonal design, but they decided on something else. But they didn't get rid of the design completely. So they made Latias/Latios.
Saguchi Wrote:Actually, I think it might have been Blazikens origonal design, but they decided on something else. But they didn't get rid of the design completely. So they made Latias/Latios.

could be that too, you can never really know unless you ask the creator himself