The VG Resource

Full Version: Dogboy2709 Says Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site so please forgive me if this is the wrong section to post this in. Shy My name is Dogboy2709. My friend with me; who is not yet a member, but shares this name with me, is Makermatic21. We are long term fans of this site and although we don't have the proper equipment to submit sprites just yet; maybe one day Question, we hope to make some fun contributions. We enjoy everyone's hard work on this site Smile. It is a great site to visit and now join. Cool We look forward to meeting you all. Smile
welcome to the site.

and yeah, this *is* the wrong section. A mod will probably move it :p
welcome to TSR

now sit down boy.
Smile Welcome. Cool Dog. boy. 2709.Big Grin
Guess Dogboy279 greeted us...

[Image: shades.jpg]

...with a smile.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Welcome.
I like dogs, be nice and you'll be fine :p
Thank you all for welcoming us. I don't know what Dogboy2709 has been up too lately or why he has not yet responded, but I just joined the frey so I'll be talking with you guys until I'm with him again. Hello everyone. I think thses boards will be very funSmile
Ok just stop sharing accounts, it is a very bad idea to do so.
Yeah, origanlly he joined and I was with him on his computer. I created my own account though because I decided I wanted to be a member and I agree, sharing accounts is a bad idea. It's just we share the same goals so it was the easy thing to do at first. We'll be seperate now though.
Ah couple stories...