The VG Resource

Full Version: FUCK YOU TYVON (callin u out)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PLEASE SELECT YOUR CHARACTER!

[Image: kof98umcs.jpg]
Great topic, I really love the irony.
Tyvon isn't that great of a mod anyway haha.
Wait what the-
Fͭ̄̎ͯ̅̊҉̨̬͖̦͎o̱͚̪̾̍ͪ̂̉̊̂̚͝r͆̇͐̋҉̶̗ ̶̫̼̗̱͍́̌͑t̺̩̬̓̾͌ͪ͒ͩ̀ͯ͠͠h̘̫̫̹̣̫ͣ̒ͅe̶̙̥̤̣͚͓̬ͪͅ ̩̟̀̾̋ͯl͉͖̰͎ͧ̓ͯ̌͋̀̕͘ơ̱̣͙͑͂̽͂ͬ̽ͅvͪͦͫ̄̓ͣ̇̅ͦ͟҉̱̰͙̺̭͞e̒͊͒̑̇ͤ͌̚̚҉̨̣̲͔̳͈͍̘̜ ̺ͦͥ͊ͨ͘͟o̖ͩ̓̓͗̈͌̍̀͝f̸̟͔̹̝̭̳ͣ̀͟ ̢͎͚͍̩̰̞̯ͥ̍͌̇̕͜ͅG̟̿̐̽ǫ̡̪̗͙̍̄͐ͭd̴̶̝̻̮̜̦͂̄͛̇ ͥͫ͒͐̚҉͍͖͓͍̤͎ͅṕ̺͇̳̲̜̼ͯ́͞l̜͎̣͕̳̮ͪ̅ͧ͊́ẹ̢̐͑̍̎ͪ͐́̀a̠͖͕̖̝̬̙ͥ̉̽͐̂̂̒ͫs͚̬̱̣̠̮̯̺̿̂͋̓̔e̮̜̫̮̲ͣ͗ͨ̆ͩ̃̄͗̾ͅ ̈̿̋͑̃͞҉͍k̶̵̜̪̟͇̟̯͕ͣͦ͛ͤ̋̔i̻̹͍̐̇͒͋̆̆̀͘l̖̳ͮ͆ͪ̉̈́̋͑l̝̥̥̟͊͛ͭ͒ ̖̼̗̝͎ͨ̍ͧͩͤ̽́͘m̷̨̘͕̖ͫ̌͜ḙ̖̪̻̦̪̫̹̗ͫͭͨͦͭ͘.̢̺̺̯͑͞
[Image: 6a21432cee069138c881e45.png]
my entire team is shingo yabuki, get owned niqqa
i choose dio brando

aaand

jotaro kujo

and blue mary i guess
Tyvon is a dick ass
can i be duck king?
(05-01-2010, 12:04 AM)a ghost Wrote: [ -> ]Great topic, I really love the irony.

posts like these are literally more annoying than people trying to be "ironic" as it is just saying
(05-01-2010, 03:36 AM)Nystre Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2010, 12:04 AM)a ghost Wrote: [ -> ]Great topic, I really love the irony.

posts like these are literally more annoying than people trying to be "ironic" as it is just saying
did you read the rest of the post
(05-01-2010, 12:07 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]my entire team is shingo yabuki, get owned niqqa

Kim, King, and Maylee for me.

But I never learned how to do Maylee's transformation properly without being kicked in the face mid attempt.
id play with only the black guys, because im a guys guy and when i play fighting games at my bros house they give me high fives for being so ironic
in all honesty my team depends on who i'm playin against and which game

i love me some vanessa though, in every incarnation she whoops ass-- givin dudley and balrog a run for their money
which one is Ryu?
(05-01-2010, 04:55 AM)a ghost Wrote: [ -> ]

oh well see the reason i posted what i posted is a very logical reason in fact i will explain right now it was because BACKPEDALLING

(I legitimately did not pay attention to the rest of the post; I am dumb)
(05-01-2010, 08:55 AM)Nystre Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2010, 04:55 AM)a ghost Wrote: [ -> ]

oh well see the reason i posted what i posted is a very logical reason in fact i will explain right now it was because BACKPEDALLING

(I legitimately did not pay attention to the rest of the post; I am dumb)

how ironic

another thread about tyvon that is in chatspeak and too pretend buddy buddy YAWNS
Pages: 1 2