The VG Resource

Full Version: Yoshi Custom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
IT IS!
The loved dinosaur from Nintendo!
YOSHI!
custom!
16-bit u likey?
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8410/yoshis.png
Eeehhh it could use quite a bit of work. There's also way too much empty space, and if your credit tag is larger than the "meat" of your spritesheet then you've got some issues that need solving.
(04-30-2010, 04:51 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]Eeehhh it could use quite a bit of work. There's also way too much empty space, and if your credit tag is larger than the "meat" of your spritesheet then you've got some issues that need solving.

eh, i didnt know what to do after the sprite art...so i wanted to do something creative (DSi)
It looks like Yoshi's got a hunched back; that should be fixed.

Also, what's with the poll?
(04-30-2010, 04:51 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]Eeehhh it could use quite a bit of work. There's also way too much empty space, and if your credit tag is larger than the "meat" of your spritesheet then you've got some issues that need solving.

i did your advice resized it, and de-DSi'd the credit tagWink
(04-30-2010, 05:04 PM)Stooben Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like Yoshi's got a hunched back; that should be fixed.

Also, what's with the poll?

i missed a lot of stuff in the making. yoshi wasnt in my mind so much.

the poll? i just like nintendo.
"Sucks, don't it?"

Well if you thought that, what posessed you to post this on the Submissions board? This board is for complete and hi quality sheets. To get comments and criticism; post in Sprite Discussion.

Which is where I'm moving this now. Word.
god this shit is awful
Where is his neck?
(04-30-2010, 05:43 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]"Sucks, don't it?"

By the time I saw that on his sheet I thought this kid was trolling.

Ah well, not like every day we have something like this.
Why isn't Ninji in the poll?
goddamn

I had to open this shit twice because I couldn't believe how bad this was

this doesn't look like Yoshi at all, use a reference when making sprites. You pillowshaded it and you were incompetent enough to forget shading other frames.

also

Your sheet Wrote:my best work so no meanie comments.
Your sheet Wrote:Sucks, don't (sic) it?
What the fuck

if even you know that your best work sucks, why did you try submitting it

EDIT: Also what a stupid poll

Polls are made according to the thread's theme; I don't know how a poorly done Yoshi sheet relates to what Nintendo character I like, not to mention that nobody will properly answer it anyway

learn to post decently too
Tell me what the fuck I'm looking at, and I'll tell you what's wrong with it.
(05-01-2010, 03:34 PM)*Gorsal* Wrote: [ -> ]goddamn

I had to open this shit twice because I couldn't believe how bad this was

this doesn't look like Yoshi at all, use a reference when making sprites. You pillowshaded it and you were incompetent enough to forget shading other frames.

also

Your sheet Wrote:my best work so no meanie comments.
Your sheet Wrote:Sucks, don't (sic) it?
What the fuck

if even you know that your best work sucks, why did you try submitting it

EDIT: Also what a stupid poll

Polls are made according to the thread's theme; I don't know how a poorly done Yoshi sheet relates to what Nintendo character I like, not to mention that nobody will properly answer it anyway

learn to post decently too

the sucks part was for the art at the bottom
Which, coincidentally, applies to the whole sheet
Seriously, where is Yoshi's neck? And why is his tongue passing through his jaw instead of coming out of his mouth?
Pages: 1 2