The VG Resource

Full Version: Holy crap (update April 30, 2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's start with the small things. We've got Ryan914, Ultimecia, xdonthave1xx, Stooben, Deathbringer, A.J. Nitro, Maxim, Yawackhary, GrandmasterJ, CrazyIvan, NICKtendo, and Nai255 (with the greatest sheet ever) for starters. They're all done some wonderful stuff this week. Seriously.
But then you scroll down and you'll see the real hero of the week. Our new submitter Dunkelschwamm (whose name I have to look up every time I want to spell it) is a machine. Check out the PC rips. It's madness! Where does this guy find time to breathe?! He's really outdone himself, and because of him we've broken some kind of record by having over 250 sheets in one update. He's already in our top 50 submitters. Pretty nuts.
Great job, guys!
And what a good note to leave you on for a bit. My next week is going to be crazy because of graduation (tomorrow), moving (next couple days), and getting a promotion at work (days after that), so if I'm a bit inactive, please forgive me. I'll do my best. But first I have to make sure I can get internet connection where I'm moving...
See you guys next week (I hope)!
This update was just awesome. Huge in number and quality sheets. Nice going everyone!

Good luck with real life. Finally moving on, huh?
Nah, I'll be here still. Tongue
I remember seeing a screenshot of Action Doom 2, and realy liking the art style. Seeing the sprites up close is even better - they're huge!
Hey, where is my Trackmania sheet, you said you gonna put on next update, I know, It's only missing the Part 10...
EDIT: Yep, It looks I found, I only need extrack the .pak file, with the name of enviroements, COMING SOON Wink
Huge update, great additions.