The VG Resource

Full Version: 8 bit ichigo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 8bitichigo.png]

hows readability and what should i work on

thanks Smile
i came in expecting ichigo kurosaki

since i have no idea what this is now i'll just say i can easily tell its a... actually, what the fuck is it supposed to be?, either way the arms still look odd.
its the original kamen rider

im gonna toy around with the arms a bit

the legs looks weird to me too
Now that you mention the legs, yeah, they look like he's kinda hunched forward but his body is straight.
use black as the background color :V

still needs work
I knew it was something about Kamen Rider

his hand in front of his head looks pointy

also not 8-bit
i usually relate 8 bit to color limitations

i probably shouldnt do that
how is this not 8-bit? I assume that by 8-bit you actually mean NES, than thats totally possible with sprite overlaying
Is the color in the NES palette? If not, yeah, not NES

But I see what you mean. Maybe it could be 8-bit from another console and stuff.
is there an official nes pallete

because i got the colors from a nes pallete posted awhile back
well, if you got the colors from it, then it could be done on the NES, thus being 8-bit.

It just wouldn't be possible without some kind of sprite overlap/tile colors etc. So Vic's right

which do you guys like better

i like the one on the right i can fit a tiny bit more of details on it

he needed someone to fight so i made ookami otoko
make it look foward instead of tothe sides if you're going to make it do his 'poses'. since you have such a limited space, you'd better use it with a view that would give you the best readbility.

besides it adds to the wholecheesy vibe of sentai when they pose looking to the camera ignoring to the surroundings, isnt it?
im probably gonna sprite the pose in different angles

im not gonna sprite anymore characters until i finish the ones already worked on

got a little too into it Shy

ikadevil (the white squid guy) needs a lot of work