The VG Resource

Full Version: post here and i tell you if i like you or not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
post here and i tell you if i like you or not
no one bother posting here because i hate you all

locks thread
butbutbut

I love you :<
ok luny i liek you too :-)
:3
do me
hi
@austen and luny: i have a rocky past with a lot of people and your one of them but i know we have come to an understanding and now love eahc other and its cool to see we cna put it all behind us

@tyvon: been friends since i met you even tho back then it was mainly YEAH SCENE CHICKS YEAH GOOD MUSIC YEAH VIDEO GAMES now its p. much that but in skype B)
ffwup
@lemon: hello lemon you are a really nice guy and have done literally nothing to make me not like you at all i like your initiative in creating projects and you seem like a sweet guy (get it cause lemons are sour eheehehhheheheheh)
chad hey
Chad, my real name is almost your name. We're practically brothers, but the kind of brothers who don't see each other for fifty years, and one becomes a candlewax salesman and the other a botanist, and when they finally meet for the first time the whole dinner conversation is just awkward and foreboding, and everyone ends up leaving with a bitter taste in their mouth, not so much from the awkwardness, but because the elder brother's wife is a terrible cook. And then everyone realizes that the elder brother's wife is just a broomstick in drag.
hi there
i crave your love
i don't think you know me that much so just judge me by my posting
Pages: 1 2 3 4