The VG Resource

Full Version: I came, I saw, I registered.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name's Dan and rhyming's totally not my game.

I'm also registered at Sprite Database but I thought I could submit my sprites elsewhere.

I do have quite an experience in sprite ripping and I've just gotten used to TileViewer ripping- although some rips are infuriatingly annoying (Especially with MAME ripping). Well, challenge is what I live by, I suppose.
I rip mostly shump and Neo-Geo (Metal Slug- hell yes) sprites and backgrounds. Right now I got my eyes on Gunforce 2 and Progear sprites- though I wish I could rip Shock Troopers.

As for others- it's pretty much obvious. I play video games, I go on Steam, I sleep, I draw, and so on. I'm also Asian. Sad

So hello.
So that means you have the godly Asian hands? Awesome.

Welcome to tSR. Nifty to know that you rip Neo-Geo games as I am teaching myself to do so. However I mostly deal in Mugen computer games like Melty blood.
Hiya. Welcome, and have fun.
I know you since I lurk there and liked your rips (especially how annoying it is to rip from MAME like I ripped all the poses of the girl from Psycho Soldier but they had a black background, but I did rip Homer Simpson and Road Runner so it wasn't too bad). Now Gussprint wouldn't be lonely anymore when it comes to Metal Slug.

Anyways welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Aye! I too, wish you the best Smile