The VG Resource

Full Version: it has been a while since i posted sprites here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: WalkUnarmedsubpixel.gif] [Image: Firing.gif]

im gabe newell
Well, you're not actually Gabe Newell, because you didn't say you'd post sprites by winter 2007 before waiting to post them in spring 2010.

Actually, even if you did that you still wouldn't be Gabe Newell, because, you know, you actually posted the sprites.

Anyway, I'm liking them, the hueshift to that magenta(? my monitor sucks) color is nice. I've noticed that his hair doesn't really move in the animations, though, even though his clothes and the cords to his headphones do.
His hair doesn't move because it is made of anime

(Scientists will look into surgically removing the anime)
Those and your avatar are fucking adorable.
needs more knees
in one of the frames the eye changes position
(04-28-2010, 02:41 PM)Alcala Wrote: [ -> ]in one of the frames the eye changes position

That was intentional I'm pretty sure; he's turning his head as he walks.
I think he needs a darker outline for his arm when it's in front of his shirt

cool stuff tho
(04-28-2010, 02:50 PM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2010, 02:41 PM)Alcala Wrote: [ -> ]in one of the frames the eye changes position

That was intentional I'm pretty sure; he's turning his head as he walks.

But then his hair would move.
(04-28-2010, 01:52 AM)Nystre Wrote: [ -> ]His hair doesn't move because it is made of anime

(Scientists will look into surgically removing the anime)

Yeah his head was supposed to turn but as has been pointed out I did a pretty bad job of that! I will work on adjusting it properly

Also; the leg bending was pointed out at pixelation and someone at TIG mentioned the lack of readability because of the loss of outline when his arm goes over his body. I'll post an edit later.
In most anime, hair does actually move. Only in the most extreme cases does it not.
in the shooting icon, whats happening with the left arm? cuz in one of the frams i see like a plain black line moving
That is a wire
(04-28-2010, 03:59 PM)Yutaka Wrote: [ -> ]In most anime, hair does actually move. Only in the most extreme cases does it not.
yes we get it you love anime you don't need to defend it in every single joke that somebody makes
Pages: 1 2 3