The VG Resource

Full Version: Hallo again~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. I joined this forum about two years ago, but just magically stopped coming. Then, yesterday I came back, just 'cause I thought, "Hey, why not?"

So, here I am.

Heh, I was just looking back at my old couple of threads. It's so funny how I thought I wasn't still kind of a n00b then. Needless to say...I shudder when I think back on when I joined a forum for the first time; and yet again, it makes me giggle a little bit, too.

Oh well. Some of us start out roughly.

And I think it's rather ironic, in a slight way, that people who posted in my old pixel gallery seemed to take a liking to everything.
...Okay. So it's probably not that bizarre, but it just is to me--the stuff's kinda old.
But not bad, I will admit....

Anyways, all the blabbing aside...hi! =D
(04-27-2010, 06:00 PM)Jirachi_the_Chao Wrote: [ -> ]n00b

this word
this fucking word
Edit: Oh, bah. Nevermind.
Haldo.
Hey.

I know you from Devart.
Oh, really? XD
Who are you on DeviantART?
I'm Neox.

You probably wouldn't know me though, I'm just a watcher.
(04-27-2010, 06:17 PM)Jirachi_the_Chao Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Oh, bah. Nevermind.
right so you're probably not gonna do too well here if you care so much about what someone might think of your post that you had to edit it out

tell me what you said i'm

/curious/
If I remember correctly, it was something that had to do with the fact that I didn't use n00b in the right context anyways, hah. Guess I meant newb.
And I have no idea what actually brought that little "epiphany" up--I think too hard at times.