The VG Resource

Full Version: Both Blake Stone Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And out of nowhere I appear, with a suitcase full of goods. The price? There is no price on good will. If you want to donate your house and possibly something like 2,000 dollars that would be nice, I could build a good fire with that*. Oh look at me, I'm rambling. Blake Stone sprites ahoy!

From Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold

Enemies:

[Image: blakestonealiensofgolda.png] [Image: blakestonealiensofgolda.png] [Image: blakestonealiensofgoldg.png]
[Image: blakestonealiensofgoldg.png] [Image: blakestonealiensofgoldi.png] [Image: blakestonealiensofgoldm.png]
[Image: blakestonealiensofgoldpv.png]

Other stuff:

[Image: blakestonealiensofgoldm.png] [Image: blakestonealiensofgoldo.png] [Image: blakestonealiensofgoldw.png]

And the zip:

[Image: blakestonealiensofgoldi.png]

From Blake Stone: Planet Strike

Enemies:
[Image: blakestoneplanetstrikea.png] [Image: blakestoneplanetstrikeb.png] [Image: blakestoneplanetstrikeg.png]
[Image: blakestoneplanetstrikep.png]

Other stuff:
[Image: blakestoneplanetstrikem.png] [Image: blakestoneplanetstrikeo.png] [Image: blakestoneplanetstrikew.png]

And the zip:

[Image: blakestoneplanetstrikei.png]

I tried to avoid repeating sprites as much as possible, though there is still some that got left over. Oh well, I guess a little extra fat on the steak never hurt anybody. Well, not extensively anyway.

Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold developed by JAM Productions and released on December 3rd, (my birthday Big Grin) 1993 (not my birth year Sad ). The sequel, Blake Stone: Planet Strike was released on October 28 the next year. The games were made on the Wolfenstein engine, while adding many new features, such as a plasma cannon weapon, Informants who give you game hints or money, and vending machines to spend the money on to get quick health. Unfortunately, just as soon as Blake Stone came out so did Doom, and JAM didn't last very long competing with such a superior engine. The games can still be bought at the 3d Realms website.

Well, I only got one game left on my list. For anybody that wants to guess what it is, here's a larger picture of my original rip list (without the check marks).

[Image: riplist.png]
So far they've been, in order of left to right, top to bottom: Action Doom 2, Doom 64, Heretic, Hexen, Operation: Body Count, Spear of Destiny: The Lost Episodes, Action Doom, System Shock, Chex Quest, Batman DOOM, Quake 2, Blake Stone(s), and Ghostbusters Doom 2.

Alternatively you can just wait til tomorrow or the day after when I post what the game is along with everything that was ever in it. Happy guessing (I guess Tongue )!

*Please don't offer to donate anything to me. I'm very wealthy and will very seriously likely burn anything you send me for entertainment.
Still no idea which game is the last one, even with the bigger image. Ahahahahah

Anyway, some of the sprites looks good, some not that good. Amazing job so far! I'm thrilled!
Wow, just when I had finished updating the rest of your stuff, too. Tongue
Awesome job, man.
Sorry, mate. As long as I'm on this ship you ain't never gettin' a rest >: D