The VG Resource

Full Version: Card Saga Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those of you who don't know, everything you need to know is here; http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/main_csw.htm

Aside from Cloud, X, Link, and Kos-Mos, we have a host of shadow characters who are supposed to be secret at this point. Think we can figure them out?

1. Yugo (Bloody Roar)
2. Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
3. Ken (Street Fighter)
4. Ryu (Ninja Gaiden)?
5. Chun Li (Street Fighter)
6. Whirlo (Don't know the game)
7. Lenneth Valkyrie (Valkyrie Profile)
8. Soma Cruz (Castlevania)?
9. Samus (Metroid)
10. Bowser (Mario series)
11. Morrigan (Darkstalkers)
12. Mai (Fatal Fury)
13. Chocobo (Final Fantasy series)
14. ?
15. Nina (Breath of Fire)
16. Master Chief (Halo)
17. Mario (Mario series)
18. ?
19. Donkey Kong (DK series)
20. King Dedede (Kirby series)
21. Etna (Disgaea)
22. Ivy (Soul Calibur)
23. Crono (Chrono Trigger)
24. Lion (Tales of Destiny)

Any info? And the sentence under is (I think) says "That's not all!" among other things.
could the first one be Jon Talbain (or however you spell his name) from Dark Stalkers?
#6 reminds me of Arthur from Ghosts n' Goblins (or Ghouls n' Ghosts, etc.) for some reason :\
Lion (Leon) Is from Tales of Destiny.
6 is Whirlo (I found it in the card database).
14 might be Kazuma from s-cry-ed.

EDIT:
I must say that I love the style.
Also, I knew MUGEJ was a powerful fighting game engine, but this doesn't even look like a "maker" game.
Whirlo is from Valkyrie Densetsu. Dunno the Translation.
I think 14 is Reiji from NamcoXCapcom
I agree.
Lenneth is actually #18, #7 is Valkyrie from Valkyrie Densetsu. Also I think #1 is Wolf Yugo, while #3 is normal Yugo since Ken doesn't wear shoes.
I think 18 Liandris. I'm not sure though if she's an origional character, or from a game.
yeah, #1 is Yugo, only because I watched the teasres and he was the only werewolf in them
k yeah

#6 is definitely Whirlo (from the game Whirlo), and #8 is definitely Soma (in case you need confirmation, since you have a ? next to his name :\ )

also, I love the fact that they have a tutorial to sprite in the game's style on the site :>
#6 could also be Sandra (possibly the same character)
I think 14 might be Reiji aswell, but idk what game he's from

18 could be any random generic knight from a random games, of course I seriously doubt it
By the way, in advance, I think we should disallow rips of this game, mainly because I don't think these guys would like it if we did, and MUGEN games are relatively easy to rip.
Pages: 1 2