The VG Resource

Full Version: Well, if this really is a request topic...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... I Would like to see Sponge Bob in Mario Kart Custom. (Remember that sponge bob appeared in various gb games)
If you would lock this, it's my first time requesting something. If this is a bad request, if you want to lock, lock.
So well?
that was almost english
Dude, calm down and try to work better your phrases (as if I'm the one to talk)
According to your post, I'm really confused on what you really want: to have a Sponge Bob in Mario Kart style or if you made this thread only to be locked.

Anyway, some points of interest:
1- What is that for? Are you going to make a game or you only want to have it?
2- Are you willing to pay? (money? work? *gasp* your body?!) Yes or no.
actually thats isnt that hard to make.
I am needing to make a mario kart different game, and this topic isn't just to lock, I Mean i never requested something so it's my first try, so i'm not so good at requesting!
And i am going to pay, credit, yes, not for money but if someone here makes the sheet i will credit in my game.
it's not that you're not good at requesting it's that you are really hard to understand
I Know, i am Brazilian, Ta-da! That's the Matter. The good news is i am makin' english classes, so you may not understand sometimes.
if i understood, you want a full sprite sheet of bob squarepants to make a fanmade super mario kart game.

is that right? if thats the case mmm.... go and edit the sprites on your own sir, they're not that hard to make.
I remember that not long ago someone on this community made a spritesheet with an empty go kart so people could add their own racers at will. Is that sheet still around?
Adding a yellow brick to make Bob's body and attaching the different body parts should be easy, considering Bob's extremely simple design. (Some official Bob Squarepants sprites are also available on TSR's main page, so this gets even easier.)
nickelodeon already did a kart game anyway.
[Image: whatu.png]