The VG Resource

Full Version: E3 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well, they made the announcement.
E3 2010 is on its way and is gonna be here in June.
Looking forward for the new Nintendo handheld console it was said to be revealed.

Dunno about what will be shown at E3 other than that though.
I'm hoping there will be some more stuff about the Halo Reach campaign. They haven't talked about it in awhile.

I definitely want to see more stuff on Brink too. I saw the trailers for it a while back, but haven't seen much else about it since.
(04-26-2010, 12:34 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping there will be some more stuff about the Halo Reach campaign. They haven't talked about it in awhile.

I definitely want to see more stuff on Brink too. I saw the trailers for it a while back, but haven't seen much else about it since.

If you get the G4 Channel, they are covering the Halo Reach Beta at 6PM Eastern.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Microsoft has to show, as well as Nintendo.
As for Sony, don't really give a heck.
The new handheld console is something a lot of us will be looking for, due to pokemon
black and white.
Lets see... New zelda info, 3DS, and pokemon B&W, and thats just what I'm expecting from Nintendo. Can't wait to see what all the companies have to offer this year.
More Halo: Reach info about post-beta multiplayer or campaign.

That's about it. Maybe Pokemon Black and White as well.
MVC3

MVC3!!!
killzone 3 please
Metroid: Other M info would be nice

and re-announce Metroid Dread while they're at it.
Pikmin 3. more zelda.

maybe starfox and slash or kirby.
Rock Band 3 will be displayed there. Can't wait to find out some songs. B)
Rock Band: Converge

the best rock band
I am actually looking forward to Halo: Reach, it actually looks pretty fun. Also can't wait to hear more about the new Zelda
and if it were the best Rock Band it would totally be
Rock Band: Exodus & Death B)
more about Golden Sun DS would be lovely.

I love watching E3 just to snark it. last year was unexpectedly hilarious with all the motion control going around.
(04-26-2010, 04:10 PM)Finlandia Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually looking forward to Halo: Reach, it actually looks pretty fun.

This.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8