The VG Resource

Full Version: rescue heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
fuck your toys its hero time
[Image: kifmToysAllRescue_Heroes_Wilderness_Forc...zed200.jpg][Image: AAAAAm31YEoAAAAAAGO8eg.jpg][Image: RH%20BILLY%20BLAZES.jpg][Image: image1.jpg][Image: rescue-heroes-cake-7426.jpg][Image: billyblazes2.jpg][Image: 113281_ma.jpg]
man, I remember that toilet training the last dog that had a fire axe strapped to it's body was a complete nightmare
(04-25-2010, 11:51 PM)Roborunt Wrote: [ -> ]man, I remember that toilet training the last dog that had a fire axe strapped to it's body was a complete nightmare

holy shit whatthe fuck am i reading
i remember this shit

i loved rescue heroes i had the computer games too
Billy Blazes: No one get's left behind...Especially me. This is why I have bad memory because I remember a cartoon characters name and phrase but not the theory of Base x Width x Height.
Billy Blazes is rad
lmfao you play wit shitty kid tois

get tech deck dudes u fuck babies rofl

[Image: techdeck.jpg][Image: TechDeckAdam.jpg]
[Image: 3391305520_875870087d.jpg]

they are fuckin thumbs that also skate board like they actual decks unlike u fuckin skateboard kid lmao

"oh", u probably thinkin,"they dont got any hands n shit"

hahaha WRONG you fucking autistic fetus we have versions w/ hands too so you can have hands on ur thumbs bich

[Image: 51lGZilnFrL.jpg][Image: transformersmingacloseuar7.jpg]

haha fuckin nooblet i bet you still play with legos. get wit the times.

[Image: knex.jpg]

seeya at the top, queer.
oh man tech decks were the shit
its all about beetleborgs [Image: beetleborgs.jpg]
(04-26-2010, 03:43 PM)sleepy Wrote: [ -> ]its all about beetleborgs [Image: beetleborgs.jpg]

AAAAAAAAAAAAH YES
(04-26-2010, 04:50 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2010, 03:43 PM)sleepy Wrote: [ -> ]its all about beetleborgs [Image: beetleborgs.jpg]

AAAAAAAAAAAAH YES
FUCK YA'LL

[Image: joes25th_toys.jpg]
BIIIIIIIIIG

BAAAAAAD

BEEETLEBOOOOOORGS

BIIIIIIIIIG

BAAAAAAD

BEEETLEBOOOOOOOOOOOORGS
i like how robbydudes post has zero thanks
Pages: 1 2