The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr.Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here it is :U!!!!!!Very awesome.I hope you enjoy it Big Grin.Ultra rare Wink. [attachment=3526]
I didn't think I'd ever have to say this, but

You didn't even TRY to find the appropriate place to put this, did you?

Not only is the Submissions board actually for - y'know - submissions, you didn't even have the wherewithal to try and post it under Custom Submissons? Then you can at least feign some kind of attempt to say you looked around first.

So let me break it down for you.
1) The Submissions board is for sheets to be added to the site. High-quality, complete rips from existing games.
2) When we do accept Custom submissions, they are also of high quality; produced by spriters who know what they're doing. We never have, nor never will accepts sprites of characters who don't actually exist in any official games. Like what you've just posted.
3) Sprites that aren't submitted should (and only can) be posted in Sprite Discussion (http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...php?fid=14). Your work will be mercilessly torn apart there; and you will accept this criticism to your self betterment; or leave.

We've gone out of our way on multiple occasions to make is clear where the appropriate places are to have certain threads and it grinds my gears when first time posters just go ahead and ignore them, like you actually know how to post on a forum that isn't GameFAQs.

I'm going to leave this hear for a short stint so you have time to read this; then move it to Sprite Discussion. God help you.
I myself would move it to Sprite Discussion straight on and leave a self-deleting redirect but...

Is even this a REAL character? We do accept custom, we have the quality control at Sprite Discussion like Grooveman said but we don't accept original characters. Or fan-created.
You still have a long way to go. Just try the Sprite Discussion and hear the comments, some people in there make sprites for living so they do can give you some pretty good pointers.

Oh...And ultra-rare? I'd classify sprites from a unknown low-profile game as ultra-rare, but this is really...Well.... .............Lame
...Whatever, he's offline anyway. Moved to SD.
Made my:Mr.Red.Credit if used.

It's just a really badly reoloured Mr. L/
Ok, as the others already mentioned, this is an irrelevant sprite. And has no meaning what so ever for it to be made, there is no point in making something that willl either be dumb, or purposseless. And in this case, what you have...created, has no meaning at all
(04-25-2010, 02:10 PM)Alcala Wrote: [ -> ]has no meaning what so ever for it to be made, there is no point in making something that willl either be dumb, or purposseless. And in this case, what you have...created, has no meaning at all
perfect description of the post you just made
is this a joke thread

i mean seriously
No Tyvon.

Some people just lack common sense, artistry, or posting skills.

It just so happens that the majority of new posters here suffer from all three.
And speaking of senseless, here's a good example, why remakr me? when you are supposed to remark the work that was presented infront, whats the point in trying show that your superior? I see no point into that post that you might take as a challenge or whatever you want to take it as. That just proves that you are wasting that talent that you own into a really stupid reason. This thread was meant to remark the work presented, not to talk about other's remakrs.
This thread exists for no goddamn reason at all, and I may just shift it into Spamhaul because that seems more punishing than locking it.

Also

(04-25-2010, 02:32 PM)Alcala Wrote: [ -> ]trying show that your superior

MY SUPERIOR?!?!?
(04-25-2010, 02:32 PM)Alcala Wrote: [ -> ]And speaking of senseless, here's a good example, why remakr me? when you are supposed to remark the work that was presented infront, whats the point in trying show that your superior? I see no point into that post that you might take as a challenge or whatever you want to take it as. That just proves that you are wasting that talent that you own into a really stupid reason. This thread was meant to remark the work presented, not to talk about other's remakrs.

ive read this topic and i really have no fuckign idea to even know where to begin understanding what the fuck your talking about right now
(04-25-2010, 02:32 PM)Alcala Wrote: [ -> ]And speaking of senseless, here's a good example, why remakr me? when you are supposed to remark the work that was presented infront, whats the point in trying show that your superior? I see no point into that post that you might take as a challenge or whatever you want to take it as. That just proves that you are wasting that talent that you own into a really stupid reason. This thread was meant to remark the work presented, not to talk about other's remakrs.

He was trying to tell you that there was no reason for your earlier post, Groove already explained everything, you just said it with fewer words and less explanation after the thread was already answered and solved, and should have been closed. Talking about the subject in topic does not automatically warrant your post reason.

oh and also

myself right now Wrote:should have been closed

close the thread, it's already solved, everything else is just re-telling what groove said or parallel discussion
Give him a break guys. There's obviously some sort of language barrier here.
Regardless, this topic is stupid and should not exist.
By the way Mr.Red, you just reported a global mod. Enjoy your warn raise for wasting our time.