The VG Resource

Full Version: I'll be postin this see?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: poppletimes.png]
For SmithyGCN's game. I agreed to make some sheets and heres the first which he's already approved of, although I still need to add some more poses and what not.
oh man... I forgot he was still making that crossover game.

Has he made any progress on it?
Man, how did I know this was gonna be Popple? I guess it was the title.

Pretty good anyway, and best of luck to anyone participating.
The sprites look great, there's no flaws I can actually point out. Its either that, or I'm a bad criticism giver. =P

BTW~ I remember this old project!:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=1509
Smithy's still alive? Can I help sprite for him too? I just love 8-bit stuff!
This is, like, THE BEST custom Popple sprite I have EVER seen.

I have no crits.
Glad to see that stand up to what people would expect to see in SmithyGCN's game. I'll probably post the full sheet when it's done, but none of the others since I think he'd rather keep the contents of the game a secret.
Incredibly done, and the colors just make it look great. and It would be better if there were more expresions for his face.
(04-25-2010, 02:16 PM)Alcala Wrote: [ -> ]Incredibly done, and the colors just make it look great. and It would be better if there were more expresions for his face.
Well it's not finished yet. All I have here is his idle, running, and being caught in the act.
yeah i see that, and i like the style and the colors, really nice, and by expressions, i mean something like he showing he is angry and sad, or talking, you knwo, a bit more, you really have some talent.
I know what you meant, and like I said, it's still a WIP and I will be adding emotions and what not. In fact I'm working on a few right now, I've finished angry and I'm working on joyful.

[Image: itspoppletime.png]
You sure do have a knack for Mario characters, bro! Nice work.
I love Popple. Good job
Wow, these are great! Keep it up!
(04-25-2010, 09:39 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]I love Popple. Good job
Hmmm... Having trouble with his talking animation. I mean, with how I have him, it looks odd for his teeth to separate.
Pages: 1 2