The VG Resource

Full Version: Shen Gong Wu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
To fill everyone in i could not get into my account for days then when i reset my password i noticed this just to let everyone know this is not mine. My guess is i was hacked so yea someone could just close this topic.
What is a Shen Gong Wu, anyways?
(04-24-2010, 06:53 PM)Maneko Wrote: [ -> ]What is a Shen Gong Wu, anyways?

Objects on a show called Xaolin Showdown, it used to air on kidsWB then it moved to CN, but it doesn't air anymore.
The show was good, the it felt like the creators change there mind in the middle of the show and told the main character to go fuck it self and made the side character the main character.
(04-24-2010, 07:01 PM)Flame Wrote: [ -> ]The show was good, the it felt like the creators change there mind in the middle of the show and told the main character to go fuck it self and made the side character the main character.

no. raimundo was always the best.
wish there was a 4th season :'(
[Image: MTS2_Mimsy_595096_JackSpicerXiaolinShowdown.jpg]
is probably the only memorable thing from the show, given the considerable amount of fans this character has.-
@Metaru: Happy 3,000 Posts.

The show was pretty good, I used to watch it.
Clay was always my favorite character in that show~

On the sprite itself, it seems kinda decent, but I'm not liking the simple hue shift you did on the standard yellow :/

I forget what it exactly looks like so I can't critique it all too well Very Sad
Update Added Two Ton Tunic and Eye of Dashi.
Oh man, I loved that show.
The Coin needs a proper outline.
Update
Fixed Mantis Flip Coin
Added Serpent's Tail, Orb of Tornami, Star Hanabi
The most memorable there was the Fist of Tebigong and the combined Sword of the Storm = Eye of Dashi.
Hated this show.

Regardless, all of your objects look really flat and have poor palettes.
I always thought it would end when they FINALLY defeated some evil spirit like they were supposed to that didin't take 50+ episodes to actually do.

Then someone said, "screw it", and the show went on AGAIN, but some of them were never seen again. Game looked like a mess from the screenshots too.

Anyway.

Most of them have flat shading, even the damn orb. You should review the shading on each of them on thier artwork before doing stuff like this, then reshade each of them properly.
Raimundo and Kimiko were always the best.
But the Wuya x Raimundo arc was annoying.
Pages: 1 2 3