The VG Resource

Full Version: A day late... (update April 24, 2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But not a dollar short. Sorry about that. I'm in the process of moving out of my apartment and on top of that my roommate never paid the internet bill, so I couldn't update yesterday.
At any rate, we've got a lot of PC rips this week. I mean a lot. More than any update I can remember. We've also got some new Darkstalkers sprites just in time for the Marvel vs Capcom 3 announcement, so get pumped by checking those out. Speaking of fighting games, Maxim got us some much-needed Mortal Kombat rips. There's also some Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble from A.J. Nitro, and of course Yawackhary with his excellent-as-usual Genesis sprites.
On a personal note, next time you see an update on here I'll be a college graduate. Pretty crazy to think about. I'll see you all next week!
I got some PC rips too, but still is not completed...
Once when I complete the part 10 of general rips, I will put everything here (also there are somes here) :
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=12571
I'll get them for next week. Tongue
(04-24-2010, 10:42 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I'll get them for next week. Tongue

Okay, I think the track blocks are hidden or something..
Whoa! That means that we are going to have 2 FPS weeks in a row? Whooo-hooo! Oh boy