The VG Resource

Full Version: sum tills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
look at me i am trying to sprite
[Image: nsmfggtile2.png]

[Image: midascastlewip4.png]

and some other stuff
[Image: mimjr2.png]

[Image: deeysprites1.png]

[Image: alexsmw.png]

c+c if you please
Mime pokemon is to wide, thin him out a little bit if possible.
I want to say that electrode is slightly pillowed. His eyes don't need to be that big, nor do his eyebrows need to be so thick.
Mouth on him looks more like a grimace than the smile elechode gives all the time.

Sphinx needs shading, but I like it.
(04-24-2010, 10:01 AM)Jesus lizard Wrote: [ -> ]Mime pokemon is to wide, thin him out a little bit if possible.
I want to say that electrode is slightly pillowed. His eyes don't need to be that big, nor do his eyebrows need to be so thick.
Mouth on him looks more like a grimace than the smile elechode gives all the time.

Sphinx needs shading, but I like it.
The pokemon were for a sprite comp from when I knew nothing at all about pokemon. I'll try to fix them up at some point.

Totomesu is an old version of the sprite. I have about half the shading done by now.
Voltorb/Electrode are really just smooth balls so there wouldn't be any shading along where the color changes from red to white. Also a black line like in the artwork is too big for a sprite that size.
the pseudo AA you made is wrong. you dont have to put an intermediate color on every single pixel.
[Image: aate0.png]
(04-25-2010, 04:02 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]the pseudo AA you made is wrong. you dont have to put an intermediate color on every single pixel.
[Image: aate0.png]

Thanks, I'll try this. It is going to help me a lot as I have a sprite competition entry where I suspect I am over anti aliasing.
protip: never AA 45° lines.