The VG Resource

Full Version: Quake 2 Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm still at it! And this time I bring you something (somewhat) different! Quake 2 textures! I decided against putting the textures in sheets (I tried and it didn't work out too well). So here they are in glorious ZIP files!

Textures:

[Image: quake2objectsicon.png] [Image: quake2stroggicon.png] [Image: quake2weaponsicon.png]

Sprites:

[Image: quake2effectsicon.png]

Here's the zip with EVERYTHING in it:

[Image: quake2icon.png]

So yeah, the Sprites from the game are still in a sheet, so I didn't go completely ZIP on you guys.

I remember Quake 2 from my childhood. I would play it on coop with a friend when he moved to another city over the internet. I remember obsessing to the point that I actually got the action figures (which I think I still have around my house somewhere). It was always one of the major FPSs of my childhood, along with Wolfenstein 3D, Duke Nukem 3D, Goldeneye, and Turok (not the godawful sequels, the original!). This is just one of those games that are still fun to go on a coop run to go kill the Makron. So yeah, before I ramble on some more, enjoy the rips.

Dunkelschwamm out.
Please don't ever leave us. Cry
Never fear, I'm not leaving this site till I run out of sprites to contribute Big Grin