The VG Resource

Full Version: Batman DOOM Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Batman DOOM is a Doom 2 modification by the ACE Team, who later went on to make such gems as Doom mod Zanzan and a commercial game titled Zenoclash made on the Source Engine by Valve. Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Let's see the work of 3 brothers who were able to make a business out of their game design skills:

The Player:

[Image: batmandoombatmanicon.png]

Enemies:

[Image: batmandoomterroristicon.png] [Image: batmandoomstrakeicon.png] [Image: batmandoomshotgunthiefi.png] [Image: batmandoomcheungicon.png]
[Image: batmandoomslumlordicon.png] [Image: batmandoomsnipericon.png] [Image: batmandoomzekeicon.png] [Image: batmandoompenguinbombic.png]
[Image: batmandoomhawkicon.png] [Image: batmandoomclownicon.png] [Image: batmandoomflamethrowerd.png] [Image: batmandoomfireflyicon.png]
[Image: batmandoomkillercrocico.png] [Image: batmandoomtallymanicon.png] [Image: batmandoomscarecrowicon.png] [Image: batmandoompenguinicon.png]
[Image: batmandoompenguincopter.png] [Image: batmandoomtwofaceicon.png] [Image: batmandoomjokericon.png] [Image: batmandoombaneicon.png]
[Image: batmandoomweirdicon.png]

For the ZIP file click the title icon:
[Image: batmandoomicon.png]
So yeah that's Batman Doom. I didn't rip the weapons or objects like I usually would because, well, what I did rip was kind of a pain to rip as it was. Also I named the Weird monster after the secret level that it appears in. Besides that, I don't know that it has any official name. I need to disappear back into the shadows now Big Grin .

Dunkelschwamm out.
Wait! Somebody remembered Tally Man? Amazing. He faced up Azrael (the maniac) when he was covering up for Batman, and not only got beaten but Azrael made a bat-shaped scar into his chest (yup, Batman symbol). Then when Dick Grayson was covering up for Batman (again) he faced a even more furious Tally Man, beaten him and asked himself how Bruce would have a insane guy like Azrael to wear the cowl. Then saw him as a cameo during a Crisis and during the One Year Later stuff there's a new Tally Man, who killed Magpie (a third-rate villain), Orca (an anthro, a orca-woman thing, third rate villain too) and The Ventriloquist (yup, Wesker is dead).
But that's more than enough comic book trivia

Never saw the "Weird" thing in comics