The VG Resource

Full Version: Frostbite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty much this topic is everything important through my spriting life.

When my parents first let me on the inernet when I was about the age of 10, the first two things I did was look up girls in bikini's and images on google. While looking up video game images on google I found some megaman sprites from megaman 7. I was intrested in the art and went to the site, which led to sprite comics. I was intrested about spriting forever, but it wasn't till I found Starpower's sprite of Wario on Pixeltendo that I joined. Sonic edits were all I really could do. I made a custom mario hat which was horrible, and tried a kirby without a face (An edit of m&l bob-omb).

But I really didn't start doing customs until I went on vacation a few years ago, when we brought the laptop with us. I worked on a lare amount of kirby sprites, which were all deleted, but I managed to find two on a saved image on my computer.

[Image: kirbyandmetajz6.png]

I continued to do pretty bad, and then tried sprite ripping, but it took to long and everythig I had done was allready on a site.

The next big thing I did was lego man, which I liked alot myself, but other people didn't. Using an example I redid it, and it was on of my first good sprites.
[Image: legoxhi7.png]

I hadn't really sprited custom for a while. I was active on pixeltendo (Which hasn't liked me through my entire experience there) but didn't really sprite. But after a fight in school, I was susspended 3 days. Over those three days at home I went back on paint and decided to try m&l style. I had made alot of sprites, but these were the only good ones.

[Image: mlzt8.png]

All of those sprites were remade years later though (penguing much later than others)

[Image: ml2vg2.png]

After another few months I was in an animal crossing faze.

[Image: acxif9.png]
I like the second minifig, it's good.

Also lol@ "first two things I did was look up girls in bikini's"
Incase the first post doesn't have enough room this post is saving space.

Also update.
Sorry for double post.
I'm going on vacation, and won't be able to update this untill two weeks.
For the next hour before I leave I'll finish more of this up though,
Pretty cool progression. I like the penguin.
the animal crossing ones are good lol
[Image: zeldafrostbiterv6.png]
LTTP goron and old man.
[Image: robotfrostbitefu4.png]
A robot
[Image: elebitfrostbitepc6.png]
Elebit DP style
[Image: whooperfrostbiterm0.png]
Whooper Pokemon Puzzle League Style
[Image: kirbyyellowfrostbitedj9.png]
Pokemon Yellow Kirby, darky helped me on this.
[Image: ssbbfrostbiteqa7.png]
Smash Bros Brawl, didn't even get on the top 5 of the competition (mfgg)
[Image: olimarfrostbitemy1.png]
Olimar MC style
[Image: kirby2frostbitelg2.png]
Kirby
[Image: kksliderfrostbiteke0.png]
K.K. Slider
[Image: mariofrostbiterb4.png]
Mario