The VG Resource

Full Version: Monster Hunter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So MH3 is out in the US, europeans have to wait a few days and australia has to wait another week. But who cares cause the NA version got pirated like, a week ago.

so MH General I guess.

Anyone planning on getting 3? I would but I don't think buying a Wii for one game is really worth it.
I am waiting for the japanese version of freedom 3 tri.
Just bought it, and my bro has the special edition. Haven't played it yet, but I'm pretty sure it's awesome.

I still need to finish Monster Hunter Freedom Unite though.
Having never played MH before now, this game is awesome. Obviously the online is better than the offline since you get to kick ass with friends or strangers.
I really need to man up and do Nekoht's Urgent and kill those two diablos.
Just started out on MH Tri, for the wii.
Still getting used to the lame controls, but meh.

Although the MGS cross over with MH sounds pretty cool too.
Just played it online with my bro. It was awesome.

Although Wii Speak really sucks balls. It would just be easier to place two televisions next to each other and talk face to face.
is this game a somehow adult version of pokemon?
no
from what i've heard you fight things with weapons and make new weapons out of their dead carcasses

i think it's like an mmo but not
but I've never played it
it's probably the best group based mythical dinosaur hunting sim ever released
The controls are fine if you use a classic controller
Aren't the classic controlers used like the original PS2 game?
No. I think this is how it goes

+ is bring out your weapon/put it away
A/Shake/+ is attack
A is pick up items
1 is put away weapon or use items
-|- is move the camera
Control stick (Nunchuk) is move

Thats all I remember. I played it at my mates house yesturday. The game kicks arse
Oh really? Because last time I used the Classic Controller it controlled exactly like the PSP version.

Oh wait, you misread because you had shit in your eyes or something, and thought they were talking about the Wii Remote and Nunchuck combination. Silly me.
have you been acting like a total asshole lately on purpose or what
Pages: 1 2