The VG Resource

Full Version: add legendary starfy sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
T_T why are there no legendary starfy sprites? all we have is stafy from game 4. and i need some from game 5!
then rip them on your own or sit and wait.
Another guy who only joined this place to demand free stuff.
(04-19-2010, 05:38 PM)Maneko Wrote: [ -> ]Another guy who only joined this place to demand free stuff.

you just ticked me of. and no. i cant make spites. so i have to use starfy 4s spirtes to make my comics
Nothing we can do about that. If someone wants to rip them, they will. Until then you'll have to wait.
(04-19-2010, 06:18 PM)yoshifankirbystarfy Wrote: [ -> ]you just ticked me of. and no. i cant make spites. so i have to use starfy 4s spirtes to make my comics

And evidently, you can't spell either. How old are you, btw? Nine?
(04-19-2010, 07:57 PM)Maneko Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2010, 06:18 PM)yoshifankirbystarfy Wrote: [ -> ]you just ticked me of. and no. i cant make spites. so i have to use starfy 4s spirtes to make my comics

And evidently, you can't spell either. How old are you, btw? Nine?
and you're what, 20? quit bugging this guy, this thread is already dead. you dont have to troll every single underage kid who asks free stuff for the sake of doing it.
we should make some rule saying something about not signing up just to do requests like these
its ok to signup to ask for stuff.

its stupid to signup to demand stuff.
Looks like you don't want competition at ridiculing the newcomers, Francisco?
Ok, they are all yours then.

what
Welp, this guy seems to be gone.

This thread has served its purpose.