The VG Resource

Full Version: Ingrid Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
Here I am again, now I'm trying to do my own sprites instead of asking help of other people. So My new project is to do a Ingrid (StreetFighter) spritesheet and I'm trying to edit from the game of KHR for DS. There's a bunch o things that I still having to change to make it more suitable as the model 'till I begin doing the walking, running and other sprites like that.
So please comment! for now I've just recolored and changed somethings from a support from KHR.
From what i can see so far, it looks nice.

A few things though...

photobucket.com
Save the image as a ".png" file, then upload it. Look for the DIRECT LINK, then edit your post. Click the image button in the button menu over the text field, then insert that DIRECT LINK. Make sure its the DIRECT LINK. It wont work right otherwise. (Alternatively, copy the Image link (Shown with the [.img][/img] tags, (without the period) , and post it directly into the topic)

Also, could you show us what your editing from, so we an see its style? And maybe a full picture of what youre trying to sprite, not just her face.

I cant tell if anything wrongs besides that, ill look again, and edit this.

EDIT:

The shading seems kinda dithered a bit in some spots, and the light source is kinda inconsistent.

(On her hair and face, it seems to be the top left is where the light is hitting her, but on her bra/breast area it seems to be the top left
When I just downloaded it was horrible! When I attached the quality lowered but anyway I think I will do this job just in july.... I don't have much free time to do a sprite sheet like this. Now I will just work in another thing that a friend of mine want me to do sprites for a certain game.
(04-17-2010, 04:19 PM)NightGlory Wrote: [ -> ]When I just downloaded it was horrible! When I attached the quality lowered but anyway I think I will do this job just in july.... I don't have much free time to do a sprite sheet like this. Now I will just work in another thing that a friend of mine want me to do sprites for a certain game.

I told you, save it as a .png first.

It MUST be .png, or it gets blurred.

(.gifs are fine too)
you know you can save PNGs in ms paint right?
(04-17-2010, 06:35 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]you know you can save PNGs in ms paint right?

I don't have this program, I use the paint itself. Can you send me the download link? I get a lot of trouble trying to do a decent sprite with paint.
So I stopped for know doing Ingrid and I'm doing for a game of castlevania the character Carrie Fernandez. For know I just made the stance and shooting ball (the SB is just a recouloring of a missile of Leona).
(04-18-2010, 07:19 AM)NightGlory Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2010, 06:35 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]you know you can save PNGs in ms paint right?

I don't have this program, I use the paint itself.

facepalm.gif
"Paint" IS "MS Paint"

Just open the pic, click Save-As, and make sure the file extension is a .png, not .bmp, or .jpg/.jpeg
what is this thread
(04-18-2010, 01:23 PM)sweet georgia brown Wrote: [ -> ]what is this thread

Uhhh...

Good question.
Sorry, I confused the thread by changing my project, anyway, I think I won't work anymore in this spritesheet of ingrid and this thread could be closed....
Sure, whatever.