The VG Resource

Full Version: most times you wanked in a day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
like 5.

after the 1st one the rest takes like 2 hours to do.
idk like 12 probably?
finally a thread for loenly vergins such as myself
OVER NINE THOUUUUUUUUUUSADN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Today, I posted a 4chan meme on a message board that my only friends go to and they all saw it. They will probably think I'm not as funny anymore. FML
ahaha fuckin noobs im watching victoria justice on screen im jerking off as hard as i can
(04-17-2010, 12:23 PM)icarly viewer Wrote: [ -> ]Today, I posted a 4chan meme on a message board that my only friends go to and they all saw it. They will probably think I'm not as funny anymore. FML

anymore??? heh.
drslouch has never masturbated
[Image: 1184369581216.jpg]

epic xD
(04-17-2010, 12:47 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2010, 12:23 PM)icarly viewer Wrote: [ -> ]Today, I posted a 4chan meme on a message board that my only friends go to and they all saw it. They will probably think I'm not as funny anymore. FML

anymore??? heh.

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=ht...aintenence
(04-17-2010, 01:01 PM)icarly viewer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2010, 12:47 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: [ -> ]

anymore??? heh.

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=ht...aintenence

fuck i was wrongSweatdrop
(04-17-2010, 12:25 PM)icarly viewer Wrote: [ -> ]ahaha fuckin noobs im watching victoria justice on screen im jerking off as hard as i can
oh man me too

oh on topic probly like 7

it was neat and i was younger i dont have that kind of endurance now ):
(04-17-2010, 06:15 PM)birry hatcher Wrote: [ -> ]endurance
what's that
4, I was pretty bored
You can masturbate about 20minutes each time.
So, One hour is 60minutes, meaning you can masturbate 3 times in a hour. If 24hours is a day, then 24 hours time 3 will equal 72. Meaning you can only masterbate 72 times. You can not masturbate 73 times, if you do then you're a liar and should fall off a burning cliff, and get stabbed in your neck, dick, knees, and arms. Then burn to death while I piss on your face, you disgraceful liar.
Pages: 1 2 3