The VG Resource

Full Version: i think it wolud be cool if
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tsr had some kind of teleportation system so that one day in the summer all smiling rainbow members were transported to the same location in err nyc or somewhere similar

it would be a fun day out with balloons and ice cream and i suspect that vipershark would probably be dead by the end of day and every1 would know that tyvon isnt black. and he isnt alowed to sneak off and bang his bird either no they have to stay with the tsr group all day

and everyone would stare at morgans tits but not really because guys on tsr do not know what to do irl when they see a girl except me tyvon groove kori and maybe brian if he uses dem cute puppydog eyes to his advantage
and then we can go to chad's place and watch icarly and eat nachos for the rest of the night

we dont have to stick to this plan i mean you can make up your own plan and we will have a vote on the day which plan we do if you want

so guys if they invent this before er say july? will everyone be up for it? i really cant wait

ps we wont really be killing vipershark because he isn't invited
but what if i'd rather hang out with
come to my house
im scared wat if the teleportation device fucks up and we all end in goatses ass???
(04-17-2010, 10:39 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]im scared wat if the teleportation device fucks up and we all end in goatses ass???

whats there to be scared 0f.....
(04-17-2010, 10:39 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]im scared wat if the teleportation device fucks up and we all end in goatses ass???
[Image: c2bavwip2.png]
i'd just speak spanish all day long.