The VG Resource

Full Version: VOTIN TIME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
okay sprite duel voting time

theme is "Shmup Ship"

vote for the best
no names, anonymous voting

ship 1
[Image: shipan2.gif]

ship 2
[Image: 1t0d1w.gif]

ship 3
[Image: manta.gif]
very nice, guys.
Ship 3 looks somewhat like a cookie

so, ship 3.
ship 3 looks flat like a pancake, but it has the best design. ship 1 looks more than a crown.
I'm loving ship 1, being a lover of gems and crystals an' all.
ship 3 has an incredibly rad design and style
Ship 3 reminds me of http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy...sheet/6461
Not sure who to vote for
Ships 1 and 2 are sweet, but very generic as far as shoot 'em up ships go. Ship 3 is looks sweet, is sprited well, and, best of all, is original.
Ship three is godly.
So I'l vote for it.

Ship one has lovely coloration, though.
I actually like one and two (one more). While three is original, I don't love it (no specific reason)
Voted for ship 3
I like the simple design
two looked like an actual ship to me.

the others...not so much.

I mean, call it generic, but at least it looks practical.

I guess I'd need to know more about the context to really decide which ship fits the theme best.
unless some major influx of votes appear, its pretty much decided that ship 3 won.
I'll vote for ship 3.
I like the style and manta rays are one of my favorite species in the ocean.
Thanks, guys. Smile

I think you all did an awesome job, Metaru and XGamer. Thanks for a REAL challenge. You all gave it your best, I was blown away!

I wanna guess which is whose...judging by XG's style of spriting/color pallete I'd say his is 1 and Metaru's is 2 because of the way his animations are fluid and forceful.

I'm surprised too, I haven't sprited in so long! It amazes me how far a little innovation goes.
Pages: 1 2