The VG Resource

Full Version: Help with Advance guardian heroes rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo people. I'm at the moment, ripping sprites from Advance GH for my Sega project. there's have been only 3 rips I've seen(all at the sprite database):
Enn: He's the main hero, there's Also Ray and Hyu, but they're just the same guy as Enn, with different palettes and powers, and I'm ripping those powers now. The other to are Valgar and Dylan.
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/game.php?game=908

What I need from this game, besides magic effects, are the enemies, and at least one sprite of their other palettes. The original Guardian heroes ain't needed since there's a recent fan game that has them ripped, It's called "Guardian Heroes Warpath" If you wanna know. If your interested in helping out, I use the Visual boy advance emulator to take the Layers out, but at the moment, I'm using the No$GBA emulator because it emulates multiple screens, and I can get the full rip of those large beams and rip them from the shots later, and I'm using animget to get those shots. I'm also using cheats to unlock all the chars (I beat the game 4 times on the wii's homebrew channel anyway, and only have 1 more char to unlock), but I also have to rip some other games, mainly genesis titles. In case anyone does help, please go to the emulation setup for No$ and set the GBA mode to "VGA (popy bright)", and set the video for VisualBA to GDI in render method. If the char has black on them, they most likely will, just go to stage 3(The cave stage) in training or 2P mode, depending on the emulator, and take the screen shots, and I'll rip them out with GIMP.

Any help I get is appreciated, and you'll get credit in the game for it, so put your name on whatever you rip. Cool

X)