The VG Resource

Full Version: My Sprite Comic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here you go!
Comic 1
Comic 2
Comic 3
Comic 4

Parts 5 6 and 7 out later
Nice work! Cant wait to see the next comics
Ok! A few things.

First, let me just make a copy of your post.
Quote:Here you go!
Comic 1
Comic 2
Comic 3
Comic 4
very nice. saving it as a .jpg gives it a neat kind of other-worldly effect. love it. Shy
heh

they were talking about yoshi THE WHOLE TIME
is he banned yet thats my favorite part i cant wait for that part
haha! my favourite part was when Toadsworth forgot that Mario had a brother.
Quote:[Image: 1fd3o.jpg]
aa! where'd the floor go!?
haha! very funny comic! i loved the first one where luigi fell.. i got a good kick out of that haha! :- ) please make more, maybe make a series? i'd love if you did!
what the hell don't ban him i want to see how it ends
This comic is epic pwnage. If I had to rate it from a scale of 1 to 10, I would go with 9001, because it is over 9000 in quality. This comic does not contain a single trace of fail and AIDS, but is rather epic win, and epically at that. You know what this comic is? It's epic.

You should post this on MFGG too.
its over NINE-THOUSAAND!!!
i really like the stars in the dialogues of "comic 2", it's like each piece of dialogue has a rating added to it so that you can know when its well-written and when it's not!
Quote:This comic is epic pwnage. If I had to rate it from a scale of 1 to 10, I would go with 9001, because it is over 9000 in quality. This comic does not contain a single trace of fail and AIDS, but is rather epic win, and epically at that. You know what this comic is? It's epic.

You should post this on MFGG too.

LETS MAKE A TRADE YOU CAN UNBAN MR.M AND THEN BAN DAVID CARUSO
(04-14-2010, 03:44 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]i really like the stars in the dialogues of "comic 2", it's like each piece of dialogue has a rating added to it so that you can know when its well-written and when it's not!

no... thats to show the order of speech
Pages: 1 2