The VG Resource

Full Version: Quit tSR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Not that anyone cares anyways...T_T
You didn't post your comics here, did you?

A lot of us were waiting for those; at least have the courtesy to show us what you were working on if you're going to leave.
ok bye bye
i wana see the comics
you'll be back in a week or less
(04-14-2010, 03:10 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]i wana see the comics

Yeah man, post the comics. =D
(04-14-2010, 03:09 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't post your comics here, did you?

A lot of us were waiting for those; at least have the courtesy to show us what you were working on if you're going to leave.

No way after the crap I got here!
(04-14-2010, 03:14 PM)Mr M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2010, 03:09 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't post your comics here, did you?

No way after the crap I got here!
we were just playing man, come on, post your comics. we'd really love to see them. : - )
(04-14-2010, 03:10 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]i wana see the comics

So you can laugh at them and call them terrible?
And you don't think that opinions'll change if you post them? You don't know, we might like them!

And if not; well then you said you were leaving anyway. There's no harm in it.
No really. We were only joking around. that's what we do to new people we didn't mean any harm.
But i've actually been looking forward to seeing your comics since you announced them.
It sounds like a very interesting concept that i could really get stuck into.
(04-14-2010, 03:17 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]And you don't think that opinions'll change if you post them? You don't know, we might like them!

So wait if I post the comics and you like them you'll want me to stay?
But if i dont you wont? ...NO WAY AFTER ALL THE HARSH COMMENTS I GOT!
(04-14-2010, 03:19 PM)Mr M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2010, 03:17 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]And you don't think that opinions'll change if you post them? You don't know, we might like them!

So wait if I post the comics and you like them you'll want me to stay?
But if i dont you wont? ...NO WAY AFTER ALL THE HARSH COMMENTS I GOT!
how will we know whether we like them or not if you dont post them, though?

i personally think you're a great guy, and a great poster. id love to see your comics. :- ) if you dont want to post them on the forums, you could private message me them, if that's alright with you.
If we don't like them, then we'll tell you; but obviously we'd give you advice on how to improve them.

That's how all art messageboards work. We might be harsh in delivery; but we say everything for a reason.

The worst that can happen is us telling you how to improve yourself, and that's never a bad thing!
I'll prove that people dont want me
Quote:Written by Vipershark:

ok seriously he's just trolling now
ban him please

Quote: Written by Kairos:

Negative (-1): okay you can go now.

Quote:Written by Alpha Six: At the rate you're going, you'll probably be leaving against your will in less than a week anyway, so I guess it really doesn't matter. :l

Oh, and stop making pointless topics like this. You were warned and banned for this for a day, I don't know why you keep on doing it.

The community doesn't give a shit. The staff doesn't give a shit. Literally nobody gives a shit.

Thats not even half of it!
Pages: 1 2 3