The VG Resource

Full Version: Edit Request?? (Minish Cap Style)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im working on a Zelda game, in the Minish Cap Style, and im wondering if someone could edit these sprites to look like a Gerudo Guard.

[Image: mc_guards.png]

Heres a pic of the gaurd:
[Image: Gerudo_Guard.png]

I dont need two different costumes, just one with the spear, and one without. (Make sure its a spear, not an axe). Also, the outfit doesnt have to be exact, but close.

Credit will be given, and this is very much appreciated!
seems an extremely easy task even you could do, all you have to do is paint the helmet and recolor the clothing. it even resembles a female body.
Uhh.. For one, its more than painting the helmet, its custom hair.

Also, it isnt the same clothes either. Im not looking for a purple castle guard, im looking for a gerudo guard.

Also, i cant shade in MC style...

If you do want me to try first, ill do it, and post it later.
(04-14-2010, 06:35 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]seems an extremely easy task even you could do, all you have to do is paint the helmet and recolor the clothing. it even resembles a female body.

that would probably look awfull
it would look awful yes but it would be a better start than a request.

mean, i would do it, it seems a rather easy edit, but its because its easy you should attempt to do it.
Heres what i started to work on:

[Image: gerudp.png]

I still need a lot of help, and the colors obviously arnt right.

Im gonna move this to sprite discussion in a bit, since it really isnt a request anymore, but i still need help.
Make the colors contrast more.

Contrast is key in sprites.