The VG Resource

Full Version: Toy Story 2 GBC Rips (Now a lot extras!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More rips! This time i present the first Toy Story Sprite Sheet On tSR.
I Hope you like it, i've been using that method to record videos and open with Jasc, thanks! To Infinity And Beyond The Sprites:
Game Icon
Sheet
Icon
EDIT: Now added a blue background to see the sprites better.
Added a few extras and Tileset!
Space's More tidy than other.
Look before clicking: Icon
[Image: tsrpis.png]
I think this sheet needs a colored background. Otherwise you can't even see the sprite at all.
(04-13-2010, 07:10 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]I think this sheet needs a colored background. Otherwise you can't even see the sprite at all.

Okay! In next update i will put a background, i really can't see Buzz Cap.
(Sorry for bad english, i'm Brazillian Tongue)
It might just be me, but the sheet seems very large and messy. The spaces between the jumping sprites are too huge, and the sprites in general are spaced way too far apart. Just look at the sheets in this section for example; notice how they're neatly organized? Try doing something like that with this sheet.

You did a good job on the rip itself, so no worries there. The sheet would look much better -- and it would make it easier to find one particular sprite -- if it were organized more neatly.

Other than that, good job. Smile
(04-13-2010, 07:51 PM)Stooben Wrote: [ -> ]It might just be me, but the sheet seems very large and messy. The spaces between the jumping sprites are too huge, and the sprites in general are spaced way too far apart. Just look at the sheets in this section for example; notice how they're neatly organized? Try doing something like that with this sheet.

You did a good job on the rip itself, so no worries there. The sheet would look much better -- and it would make it easier to find one particular sprite -- if it were organized more neatly.

Other than that, good job. Smile
Okay, i do that, anyways i am adding a few extras in it, LGM,Etch a Skech, Tileset and Others.
By the way this is the best i can do to be small