The VG Resource

Full Version: Starman125 arrives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, everyone. I've decided to join here. I have been seeing some of the sprite sheets on the main page (not the forum main page), and I decided I'll submit some too.

The first sprite sheet I'll submit is attached here.
you have completely unneeded numbers in your name(im honestly willing to bet no one has the name "starman" taken), you tried submitting in your intro thread instead of the SUBMISSIONS forum, and your sheet is literally 50% credit tags and empty space

but still
welcome to tsr
Well, I am new at this, after all, so you can't expect anything to be perfect. And Starman125 is the usual screen name I go by.
(04-13-2010, 02:25 PM)Starman125 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I am new at this, after all
being new doesn't give you a free pass to be an idiot. The submissions forum is literally right under all of the news and rules
it's closer to the top of the page than this one
how does that even
(04-13-2010, 02:26 PM)sweet georgia brown Wrote: [ -> ]
being new doesn't give you a free pass to be an idiot.

Just because I'm new automatically makes me an idiot? Are you trying to start a flame war? Angry
(04-13-2010, 02:53 PM)Starman125 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2010, 02:26 PM)sweet georgia brown Wrote: [ -> ]
being new doesn't give you a free pass to be an idiot.

Just because I'm new automatically makes me an idiot? Are you trying to start a flame war? Angry

nope. I don't believe he is.

Oh, and welcome to tsr
Actually he stole my line, and yes, he's right

The submissions should be posted at the Submissions forum, the credit tag is way too big and most members don't like the attachment feature and it's most likely ignored outside the submission forum. You can read a tutorial of sorts here.
Also please pay attention to the rules at the Rules forum (the title quite explains itself) and the Submission rules

Have a nice stay