The VG Resource

Full Version: HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS ZELDA WII SCREENS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Baited.

So some guy just came on /v/ claiming to be testing zelda wii and posting screens.
What do you think?

[Image: k27bn.jpg]

[Image: 9v9ydl.jpg]

[Image: 108fj9v.jpg]

I think the graphics don't look any better than TP and that was supposed to be a GCN game. So they're most likely fakes.
Interesting though.
huh.
>4chan

totally credible source.
Look i'm not a big fan of 4chan either but you have to give it to /v/
When something happens they're one of the first to know about it
terrible quality photos about a generic temple and a title screen that could be generated in 99th ways on a tv screen.

also, why would a tester have a copy of an unrelased game, on his room(judging by the last photo). on a
Looks fake. To me, it looked like they tried to shove as many zelda themes and elements into the image to make it look as obviously zelda like as possible. Like it was edited from some other thing.
Looks like a fuckin point' n ' click game. And to much Camelot in that image.
Mmm, cake-frosted bomb.
(04-12-2010, 10:51 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: [ -> ]Mmm, cake-frosted bomb.
and nutcrackers.
(04-12-2010, 10:20 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]also, why would a tester have a copy of an unrelased game, on his room(judging by the last photo). on a

apparently you totally missed that kid that had the development xbox 360 in his room and posted pics or the guy that leaked sonic 4

but yeah i'm calling a fake here
lol its the same ui as twilight princess. modded wind waker screens would be more convincing
This old thing? I saw these screens a long time ago.
[Image: 21e9b4l-thumb-640x384-2272.jpg]
ahahahahahhahasdgahsdhhdfgfhgdhgfhgghdf
okay now that just seems cheesy.
Pages: 1 2 3