The VG Resource

Full Version: Looking for a Wolf Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I am Connor Fauver. Not many (if any) of you will know me, but I am making a sprite movie in Flash that tells some of the events that happen after Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and the foes that our heroes must fight to reclaim the World of Trophies. Now, taking into mind that the events of Twilight Princess may have happened after Brawl, simply because Wolf Link and Midna are really no where in the game besides a trophy and some stickers, I need some Wolf Link sprites. I was hoping for some attacks, a walking and running animation, an idle, and... Well, that's pretty much it. I know this will take some time and effort, but the world needs some Wolf Link sprites for awesome Flash movies, and I can't seem to find any. If you could help to create this sheet, or possibly post a link to somewhere I could get one, let me know.

Sincerely,
Connor Fauver
Basic question: are you willing to pay for it?
Some guys here are pro, but they won't help you unless there are money involved
Also, you didn't said the style you want it
Currently, I have no job, and have no way TO pay for it. If I had the ability, I would offer a fair amount, but as I said, no job, no cash, and no PayPal or other ways of payment.

I was hoping for a Brawl style, which would mean that the sprites would have to be edited from a different game, or custom. I am using sprites from around the internet that I have found that look like they are from the same person, simply so I don't get continually assaulted from all angles about how I need to find sprites that at least look similar, so, for example, a 16-bit character doesn't end up coming across a 32-bit character from a different game entirely.

Honestly, I'm looking for either a 16 or 32 bit group of sprites. Either one would work.
"sprites" and "awesome" hardly ever go in the same sentence with "Flash".

also, the story makes no sense, at all.
Quote:taking into mind that the events of Twilight Princess may have happened after Brawl, simply because Wolf Link and Midna are really no where in the game besides a trophy and some stickers
what
With Link never having turned into his wolf form during the game, or had much of a reference to that event, or in any form of Brawl, I figured that the events of "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" may have happened after the time of Brawl. Since the animation I am making takes place after the Subspace Army invades the World of Trophies at the hands of Tabuu, Link will have set off on his journey with Midna in Twilight Princess.

If figured it like this. Link's side taunt, Navi, from Ocarina of Time, comes out and circles around Link. I figured that it was Navi simply because there has never been a fairy in the Zelda franchise with that distinctive light blue color, other than Navi herself. I thought that Link pulling the Master Sword out of the pedestal may have been in the Ocarina of Time adult Link timeline, after Link saves Zelda from Ganondorf, but after he managed to free himself. I have no idea if this is true in the slightest, but it was my idea during the time of Brawl.

If there are any other questions, I will answer them ASAP.
are you aware he does these as taunts, because they're 'iconic' to the franchise? brawl has zero no no conection to the games from where each character appears, besides said characters. might as well explain where meele and 64 fit into said story :V

and, as far as i remember, there is no "defined" timeline for each game, besides Ocarina happenign before Majora, and wind waker after Majora.
Good point.

Eh, may as well lock/get rid of this... Just got to thinking about this, and I may not need the sprites anyway.

Thanks for the help that you gave me in realizing that I didn't know squat about the Nintendo company.