The VG Resource

Full Version: Gillian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you weren't dating TAK I'd think you were gay. Hi.
For some reason I read that as Gilligan as in Gilligan's Isle
not many people know this but Gillian is actually my sister so if you'd all kindly shut the fuck up about her sexuality i wont have to start any trouble
fuck you
(04-12-2010, 09:51 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]not many people know this but Gillian is actually my sister so if you'd all kindly shut the fuck up about her sexuality i wont have to start any trouble

nope cant let you do that starfox
let's see how you handle our new ships
tomguycott is fucking gay
gillian seed is the only true gillian
sorry zeemort
(04-12-2010, 09:51 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]not many people know this but Gillian is actually my sister so if you'd all kindly shut the fuck up about her sexuality i wont have to start any trouble
clam down

i want to make a joke about how you had sex with your stepsister but i can't quite work it in, hope this will do
That'll do pig. That'll do.
*sob*
(04-12-2010, 11:43 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [ -> ]gillian seed is the only true gillian
sorry zeemort

i smiled at this C:
gillian michaels
does gillian michaels have a turbocycle??? I think not

unless you want to count those bodacious tits of hers. i'd turbo-cycle them w/ my mouth and then my dick (definitely not the reverse though)
Pages: 1 2