The VG Resource

Full Version: [GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT][SCRAPPED] - TERRELL OWENS: ULTIMATE FOOTBALL GAME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tsrterrell.png]

[Image: terrell_owens.gif]

Hey everyone! As some of you may or may not know, I'm making a game! Haha, crazy, I know. But I honestly am! It's called Terrell Owens: Ultimate Football Game! That's the name of the game, so to speak! It's basically about the life of football player Terrell Owens, in the game you play as Terrell and go around different areas of Harlem talking to your fellow niggas. Your main objective in the game is to collect as many diamonds (or bling for our african american demographic) as you can, and also play as much football as you can. Football is a very important thing in Terrell Owens' life, so the football aspect of this game will be very realistic, like that of NFL 1994 for the N64! Yowza! I just started work on this game, so I haven't created much so far, but here's a simple screenshot from the extreme beta of this game:

[Image: 50cent.png]

(pictured is Terrell Owens and his "nigga" 50 Cent, one of the many niggas in the game)

Be on the lookout for more info about this game coming soon! :- )
the signature just tops it off
~*@::UPDATE::@*~

Ok I just made some water tiles and some brick tiles.. they're pretty neat! I'll show you guys later. (:

Also, here's some fan art by my friend Ryan Gregory!:

[Image: t5odgp.gif]

Pretty cool, isn't it? [:
AN ACTUAL IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hey again guys! Guess what? That's right! I finished the demo for Terrell Owens: Ultimate Football Game! I haven't exactly worked out the football part yet, that could take awhile because I don't know what direction I'm going to take it, but I did work out the RPG element to it! So here's the first demo of Terrell Owens: Ultimate Football Game:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ddyymndwzwy

SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOU PLAY:

- You'll find that Terrell Owens can't move left or right, he can only move down, up, and diagonally. That's because Terrell Owens is retarded, not because I'm lazy.

- To talk to people press Z.

... aaaand that's it! Now enjoy the demo and tell me what you think! :- )
I love the graphics and the dialog (especially Carlton)

And though it is the first demo, the collision with the water isn't very good. Say I wanted to walk diagonal up/right towards the water where the water is right of me. I should be able to slide along the edge going up, ignoring the right vector.

I hope that was helpful, this looks to be an interesting game.
Thanks! : - )

Yeah, I was wondering if that would be a problem, I just kind of used boxes for collisions, but I'll fix it up on the next update don't worry.

Thanks again! : - )