The VG Resource

Full Version: Why are there no Layton sprites...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been looking all across the freaking web only to find that I CAN'T GET SPRITES FROM PROFESSOR LAYTON AND THE DIABOLICAL BOX/ CURIOUS VILLIAGE!!!Angry Can somebody get me some...? At the least maybe a couple sheets of my favorite character, Flora...
This was the sole reason I have joined this site, so could someone help me out, please? I owe a life debt to whoever can aid me...Sick
uhm
a couple sheets of flora? she has like

some mugshots and thats it.
still...
there's no "still..."
you can't request that someone rip something that doesn't exist
uh
you only joined TSR to request? :/
Solink, I think it looks like that..

And aren't most of the Layton games use FMV, PA, and puzzle sprites anyway? I haven't seen a screenshot of a single Layton character sprite that's not PA.
There isn't, at least I can't recall any
Also, I never tried, but I'm not sure if you can't turn off the layers it would be an ungodly amount of work to clean up
...umm... can someone help me to understand what the PA thing is, and what everything here means? I'm just a little confused is all.

and what does SGB mean 'don't exist' or whatever? He does know I'm talking about the images that appear above the text bubbles when a character speaks, surely...

(btw, if I'm sounding a bit rude, let me apologise in advance. I don't mean to be that way...)
what do you EXACTLY are looking for. because it has been said that the game use zero to no sprites, but mostly ilustration and full motion videos, making it imposible if not extremely hard to get clean images of it.
So far, looks like whoever is, registered only to request stuff and can't understand why we can't rip. If there was any way to do so, I would gladly rip it myself
I'm fairly sure he/she wanted a rip of the pixel-art "sprites" that appear above characters' dialogue, which can be ripped, but don't have many animations (IIRC), plus there are a ton of characters to rip.
youve got that exactly right! Those are exactly what Ive been asking for all along, because Ive been wanting to make my own Layton-esque adventure game. If I k new how to rip those dialogue sprites, I woul dnt have asked for you all to do this ridiculous task... maybe one of you could direct me to a tutorial?
BTW, if you can do this, I only need layton, luke, and flora. If this is an impossible task, though, just tell me. I wont hold it against you! All I ask is that you be patient with this noob...