The VG Resource

Full Version: Fakemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
With all the gen-5 realted activity going on right now I was wondering if you guys would want to do an art-jam type thing were we all dedicate a week to drawing fakemon and maybe even make a little dex or something. I know alot of you guys are already doing that for projects and stuff, but this would wouldn't be like that at all; basicaly meaning no quality control, it would just be for fun. If you guys like the idea it sure would be a great way to get active with art, and maybe we could do other art jams in the future.
just post if you like the idea
If I had any artistic ability whatsoever I'd definitely participate.
(04-11-2010, 12:36 AM)SengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]If I had any artistic ability whatsoever I'd definitely participate.
well the concepts alone are creative, so that plus any sketch to express your idea would do.
besides you aren't even that bad, I've seen your doodles
meh
[Image: 24g0r2h.jpg]

Kukoo - Cuckoo Pokemon - Normal/Flying
Scaldron - Boiling Pokemon - Water/Fire
??? - Tiki Pokemon - Fire/Fighting
I love scaldron
also looks like we're starting
here are some lame ones I drew earlier this week

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1171/try2.png
this guy is a normal/fighting type with hydration, he is based off a sumo, with his large flubbery body and great strength

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9185/concepts.png
these guys, who look much more pokemon like, are a koala and a penguin
the koala is a psy/steel type whoe specializes in loves like powerswap, which reflects koalas life of being in a alterd state of mind (high)
Penguin has more thought put into it, it is a water type, and is based on fame, reflecting penguins huge popularity. The uperward pointing beak is like a stereo typical snob nose, feathers for a boa around its neck and its pattern forms a robe

sorry for camera quality btw
First time coloring something ever:
[Image: 2ex1q8j.jpg]

Looks like a chicken in hindsight.
hey, this is somewhat fun now
[Image: 29elpxy.jpg]

Will probably have to fix the lack of shading under the rim
if I get some ideas I'll probably post. I draw critters off and on...
You know, that cauldron guy gives me an idea for a Kappa-like pokemon with a fire relation, with either a lot of smoke or steam involved. Could be a Fire/Water type. Surprise
I'll give it a try.
This is my Heateor, Comet Pokemon, (Fire/Rock):

[Image: heateor.png]
neat idea, there use to be a digimon like that.
Why can I never have an original idea, that hasen't already been used yet???
just because the concept's been used before doesn't make your creation unoriginal, as long as it came from your own mind then it still has the possibility of being new and interesting. EVERYTHING has been done before, so just try to put a personal spin on it.
God damnit I was totally going to make a thread like this.

I've actually been messing around with fakemon for this past week! At some point I will scan them.

</crap post>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6