The VG Resource

Full Version: robot wars alpha MX not alpha 3 soz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
while in the process of finding some good sprite rippping software i stumbled upon some super robot wars alpha 3 evangelion sprites
(please note i removed the link to the sprite rips that werent mine)
Big Grin

anyhow ive now been ripping sprites from super robot wars alpha 3 starting with the evangelion units
here be my first rip enjoy

[Image: sheeticonbeserk_01.png] [Image: icon_mass_produced_eva.png] [Image: icon_unit_01.png] [Image: icon_unit_00.png] [Image: icon_6th_angel.png]
Did you ripped those?
Ripped sprites can only be submitted by the original ripper
(04-10-2010, 12:11 PM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]Did you ripped those?
Ripped sprites can only be submitted by the original ripper

sorry didnt know that hadnt read the rules in a while since I joined again sorry
Then again, you have made me a happy camper after seeing those. I was wondering when the hell is that game gonna get ripped. :/
il be ripin some sprites soon
berserk eva 01 is a seperate character from eva 01? lol
(04-10-2010, 12:49 PM)Black Jack Wrote: [ -> ]berserk eva 01 is a seperate character from eva 01? lol

It's the data stored in those files, they might be too large to keep together, look at OGG, most of the attack and basic files are kept seprate, same with the recolors.

SRWA3 would be no diffrent when seperating 500+ tiles of the same character. Then again, most of the animation files do tend to be large also. :/
im currently in possetion of more hoping to add to maj soon just got to figure out how to build them and then get the sheet into order
coming up
alot of robots including a gundam MK1
seriously this game has around 160 robots (including additional euipment sets)
also the evangelion stuff is going to be resorted atm the sheeets are a bit confusing

also in the game beserk unit 01 and standard unit 01 are 2 different playable characters
[Image: icon_gundam.png]
i know i shouldnt double post yet heres the gundam
I love you.

Also, as you said, there's a lot to this game... would you mind if I helped you out? Just tell me your method for ripping these and I'll be all over this.

Oh, and are you planning to get any of the cut-ins?
you can help if you want my current method of ripping is screenshots which is why the sheets are taking so long and it turns out i made a mistake the game rom says super robot wars alpha 3 yet as it turns out the game is acually super robot wars alpha Face Off my bad i should of noticed

also im currently doing just the roobots atm im doing the cuttins later then probably scenery
I find it hard to believe you ripped these via screenshots, when the sheets are in parts.

I'd like to see some evidence of you ripping them, if you don't mind. Take some screen captures of you working on a sheet.
(04-14-2010, 01:58 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]I find it hard to believe you ripped these via screenshots, when the sheets are in parts.

I'd like to see some evidence of you ripping them, if you don't mind. Take some screen captures of you working on a sheet.

ok will do
bout half way done i decided to do a cut in bar for the beserk eva unit 01 enjoy Big Grin
Ohhhh. these are from Alpha. That would explain why there's a whole lot missing from the sprites :P

So, are you actually screenshotting this (doesn't look like it) or are you using that program... PSXRAM, I think? Or something like that. Its pretty complicated.
(04-14-2010, 10:47 PM)Domobot Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhhh. these are from Alpha. That would explain why there's a whole lot missing from the sprites Tongue

So, are you actually screenshotting this (doesn't look like it) or are you using that program... PSXRAM, I think? Or something like that. Its pretty complicated.

yeah its a pain screenshotting luckily ive found an alternative while looking for programs that can rip sprites for visual boy advance i found out about jasc animation shop which splits videos into seperate images so just record then make the sheet form the vid =D simples
"note you need to buy it for the full version so youl have to move quick to get all the rips done on the trial version"
heres an example i found for vba in this instance i recomend cam studio to record what your doing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsfsdNdOwmU
Pages: 1 2