The VG Resource

Full Version: Gears 3 for april 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Welp, it's confirmed now, I just hope they make huge improvements on this compared to the last two.

Supposedly hearing that this one will take place in the summer.
Fuck yes.
not excited about it but i hope we can at least find more juice in this game LOOK AT ALL THAT JUICE
Nice. I've been wondering when this game was gonna come out.
Cool.
gotta beat gow2 first though
I have to actually play gow1 still.
(04-10-2010, 12:26 AM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]LOOK AT ALL THAT JUICE
DAMN

LOOKIT ALL DAT JUICE
(04-10-2010, 01:17 AM)Finlandia Wrote: [ -> ]I still have to actually play gow1 still.

Already beat 2 here.

Also a few gameplay details mostly regarding new features. the new trailer is coming out next monday
The story better not fail as much as Gears 2's story. I laughed my way through that one.
(04-10-2010, 11:16 AM)Ditto Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2010, 01:17 AM)Finlandia Wrote: [ -> ]I still have to actually play gow1 still.

Already beat 2 here.

Also a few gameplay details mostly regarding new features. the new trailer is coming out next monday

woops, repeated still. my bad, so should I get gow1 before I get NMH 1&2. Gow just never seemed interesting to me.
try it first
I like it
it's pretty fun, especially on co-op

I like the cover system
I wonder if the increible emotional voice acting will return for this one? The death of his wife moved me to tears.

In all honesty though I do hope the campaign is improved, I loved the first ones campaign because of the cool Berserker and Krill bits - which were all dead in the second one. I felt the second one didn't really have that many amazing moments in it.
(04-12-2010, 12:37 PM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if the increible emotional voice acting will return for this one? The death of his wife moved me to tears.

In all honesty though I do hope the campaign is improved, I loved the first ones campaign because of the cool Berserker and Krill bits - which were all dead in the second one. I felt the second one didn't really have that many amazing moments in it.

This. The campaign of the second game was pretty good IMO, but like you said nothing really noteworthy like that. I do hope they take out those vehicle segments as well because they made my insane mode playthrough hell. Honestly, you really shouldn't get stuck halfway through the hardest difficulty just because of a lackluster minigame.
Trailer's out.

No gameplay but it looks pretty okay.
Holy shit, there's a girl in the Cogs this time.

That's nuts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5