The VG Resource

Full Version: Help with a base Sprite needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The other day, I was really bored. So, I decided to create my own style of scratch sprite. No name yet, but I need help with the shading. If someone could just help me with a reshade of this or something, I would be glad. It is pillow shaded, I know that already, thank you very much. Credit to Drshnaps for the base sprite from his Shiny-styled tutorial. I just hollowed it out from all of the shading and reshaded. When this base is finished, I'm going to make the sheet from scratch myself. Thanks![Image: customstyle.png] Cool
If you know it is pillow shaded then why don't you fix it?

Also we can't see the image so please link it or something.
(04-09-2010, 06:15 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]If you know it is pillow shaded then why don't you fix it?

Also we can't see the image so please link it or something.

Blank sorry. The reason it is pillow shaded is because I suck at shading. I'm requesting that someone just helps with my shading. The link is to a Webs site. this is the direct link. http://vgmrulez.webs.com/apps/photos/pho...d=77558280

[Image: photo?photoid=77558280]

This is the direct link to the image.
Well make his arm look like an arm instead of a tumor attached to his body. You do that through shading. Also establish a lightsource.
(04-09-2010, 06:53 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]Well make his arm look like an arm instead of a tumor attached to his body. You do that through shading. Also establish a lightsource.

OK thanks.