The VG Resource

Full Version: Krazy Krokodile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
:>

current
[Image: Image1-9.png]

[Image: Image1-4.png][Image: Image1-5.png][Image: Image1-6.png][Image: Image1-7.png][Image: Image1-8.png]

I'll finish this later depending on how much my computer decides to crash this night.
Looks very nice, actually. Very "heavy" looking as well.
put "pokemon" in the title and you'll get a shitload of posts C:
Lookign great so far. Big Grin
holy shit it's the Vicmiester

looks amazing so far, keep going
[Image: Image1-5.png]
cleaned up the lineart so far
I'm working super slow on this
stupid pixel ADD Very Sad
STILL LOOKS AMAZING dont give up
Looks so grood!
(04-09-2010, 06:54 PM)Vic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working super slow on this
stupid pixel ADD Very Sad
oh you have that too

looks good btw
meh, head looks off, and the arm rendering is pretty weird right now Very Sad

[Image: Image1-6.png]

need some sleep right now, I'll work on this tomorrow
EDIT: Nevermind, F-it.
you're aware he hasnt even touched the face yet, right?
because it looks fine if you factor in the part where the eye is literally the only finished part of the face right now
HOLY SHIT DUDE CONGRATS ON YOUR STEADILY GROWING E-PEEN SOON IT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!!!!1!

Srsly, I haven't even done any serious shading in that area, just wait a bit, I'll do it eventually.
(04-09-2010, 09:59 PM)sweet georgia brown Wrote: [ -> ]you're aware he hasnt even touched the face yet, right?
because it looks fine if you factor in the part where the eye is literally the only finished part of the face right now

Well excuse me. :/
[Image: zelda031508.jpg]
Hey Ice, your not funny. Just stop, and look and think before you speak. As for this pixel, it looks like it's coming along swell, I'm quite happy with what I see. I really want to see thsi finished.
Pages: 1 2 3