The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Trainer Sprite Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for someone to make a Trainer Sprite for a character in a Forum RP i'm at. I have a description of him, if it's detailed enough.

Ryukuu is 6"5 tall and quite slim, as in he's not fat, yet not a twig. He has long hair just about reaching his feet. His hair is silver with a sort of shine to it and it flows in the breeze. He has red eyes, the red you'd find on Satan, and when you look at his face, you just want to quickly look away, because there's some kind of evil aura about him. He's tanned but not too tanned, as in he's sort of a light brown, like a tan you'd get from lying on a beach. He tends to wear clothes that make him have Lucario's colours, trousers with black at the bottom, a shirt which is plain blue with a bit of peach in a spiky pattern at the top and a hole for his chest-spike, a jacket which is dark blue with black at the end of the sleeves and black ears. He doesn't wear shoes, as he enjoys just running around barepaw. He also has spikes on the backs of his hands, and one that kinda bursts out of his chest, through the hole in his shirt. One significant sign of him is the scar he has on his face.

The Scar isn't necessary, but if you are able to implement it, i'd appreciate it Big Grin the important info is bolded. He's a Lucario Pokemorph <Person with pokemon traits/appearance> so by "barepaw" and "Black ears" and "spikes" i mean the Lucario feet, spikes, and ears. His hands are human <i'm fully aware that to have spikes on the back of your hand would hurt like hell> but his lower body is lucario, along with his ears. I hope this was detailed enough, if it's not, i'll attempt to detail it a bit more, as long as you say which part you don't quite understand Smile
Pokemon recolors are incredibly easy.. look up tutorials and try to do it yourself. If you still can't get it, post what you came up with and i'll try to work off that. Pokecharms has a lucario trainer cosplayer you could work off of, if you're *that* lazy. ;p